What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Same here, I’d like to know what made ICT go “Hmmm”

Click on the conversation if there was a reply it should show up

You could search ict_babypips at the top and get all of his tweets as well as people tweeting his name? Not sure if there is a better way.

hmmm yeah I guess I am wrong I just replied to him and dont even see my tweet. Sometime I do see tweets there though that weird but I just setup my twitter account. Now I must ask the same question

yep thats how works great

Not working for me, i guess its because i’m using the phone app.
will check it when i get home from work tonight.

Cool, working now, thanks.

I am also having a hard time following the conversation on mobile app. All I see are ICT’s tweets.

I found a mobile app that shows the whole conversation. it’s called Simply Tweet. It’s works on my iphone. It costs 3 dollars. Only thing I don’t like is it seems to be slow to load new tweets.

Matty,

Good analysis, I thik you are spot on.

here’s my analysis from last week. Now add the fib to the broken TT and I think we’re in business. The 127 fib extension I’m coming up with is 1.5295, 1.618=1.5190, 200= 1.5080. Somewhere between 1.53-1.51 should be where we end up

I’m not looking for much of a retracement on the Cable, they’ve been holding it close to low of the daily range since this morning. This is going to be one of those times where I should have listened to my wife and held onto a couple of lots instead of closing them out. I’m a bit short on PATIENCE

Ok Finally things are starting to “gel” in my thick skull so I thought I’d do a trade analysis & you guys can shoot it down if needs be.

I haven’t taken into account the Cable (GBP/USD) & feel free to add to it.

My days might be mixed up too, I get confussed with days easily :15:

Here goes

[B]Fiber EUR/USD[/B]

The price action is [B]above[/B] Sunday open, the week high was possibly achieved yesterday, so we are to expect a [B]down[/B] movement, since then as the week high or low will form by Tuesday / Wednesday [B]80%[/B] of the time.

[B]H4[/B] AUG 24 2010 SWING LOW @ 1.25875 possible down target in the next day or 2?
Market flow is [B]down[/B]

[B]H1[/B] Fib from today’s swing hi to swing low gives an OTE zone of;
([B]61.8% or 1.27392[/B] which is pretty much the [B]CPP for Sunday to Wednesday[/B], to;
[B]80% or 1.27631[/B] which is [B]today’s Central Pivot Point[/B] (CPP) for a [B]short / sell[/B].

Profit expectation

[B]127% Fib extn @ 1.26273[/B] is just above the [B]ADR low of 1.26148[/B] & [B]Wednesday’s S3
[/B]
[B]161% Fib extn @ 1.25829[/B] [B]just below AUG 24 2010 SWING LOW @ 1.25875! Also Tuesdays S3[/B]

Will keep an eye out for divergence at or around London Open which is about an hour away :slight_smile:

Hi Green

Unfortunately I’m at work, so I don’t have access to the charts, except for whats on my iphone.
So thanks for posting this, it gives me some kind of insight into whats going on.

Fractal also formed on the daily also signaling a bearish day is possible.

You’re welcome, hopefully I’m not leading you astray lol

Also note that the Traders Trinity Fib projection lines up within 6 pips of the AUG 2010 swing low @ 1.25871 [B]& the current ADR low[/B] Talk about confluence!

u got to follow both parties to see what they talking about…

[B]LONG CABLE[/B]

At LO divergence between Cable and Fiber/USDX
From opening price (05:00 GMT) Judas swing down
At 09:00 GMT OTE on 5 min
Tuesday formed a weekly high, so now price could possibly look for a retracement
TT fib 127%, so possible low has been formed
COT data at extreem
Cable at extreem support at 1.5290

All together my bias for today is bullish so I am long at 1.5290

We will see…:wink:
TP

Hope y right, watch up lots of high impact news coming out today!

Happy hunting

Lol yeah there was no JS on the fiber @ London Open, so no trade for me so far.
Saw the JS on the cable after it dropped :confused:

Which videos talks about divergence?

Profit objective:
R1/above ADR/opening price of the week (solid red line)

Also there must be resting buystops at the red “X”