What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Hi mapman * Pete Schweaty

… you need to go here for the livestream links TheInnerCircleTrader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

The video is in the library on livestream… 16 January 2012.

Works now, thanks!

yup - for me too - thanks

Intended video is actually MLK Chit Chat… View that one.

I know this is re-post but… here goes…

If you have Explorer or Firefox as your default browser the this should work.
http://skype:?chat&blob=GcTCAnuoeVlIyrIpcVDkCcQSS2P8t6BhBVQPfv-cpwllNhIstwXmfpU18XUWHaKcdKkMDbfCZrBYqXlyIw

Manual Instructions:
Highlight this link and paste in Explore or Firefox. I used Firefox work great.
skype:?chat&blob=GcTCAnuoeVlIyrIpcVDkCcQSS2P8t6BhBVQPfv-cpwllNhIstwXmfpU18XUWHaKcdKkMDbfCZrBYqXlyIw

Click OK to run the Add-On in the browser.

Click add to contacts within Skype… Name it… then your done.

Requisites:
Must have administrative privileges on the machine.
Skype must be install and have a registered account.
Skype must be signed-in
Firefox or Explorer browser installed

That should be it guys… Hope that helps everyone.

thanks Javapro - worked a treat!

hey everyone,

my friend google found something for me and i wanted to share it. If you want to have a little indicator that can draw the monthly and weekly pivots for you and that lets you switch them on and off as you like it (the same for the midpivots), then this is for you.
This indi has the daily and H4 pivots also but i don’t use them, i like the PivotDailyMacro for that.
I made an edited version to match the PivotDailyMacro style (but only edited monthly and weekly).
The attached file contains the original and the edited version, so you can choose what ever you like.
The calculation seems to be correct, but i don’t know if the pivots are for a rolling month / week or not. Time will tell :wink:

Again, this is not my coding thats why thanx to the original creator/s… :35:

And now have fun with it…

Pivots.zip (90.6 KB)

okey. Just watched the trinity video :slight_smile: i now, i’m slow. But i’m taking one small step every time, and rewatch videos a lot :slight_smile: even let it run before i go to sleep :)) aaaanyyyywaaaay. just tried the 162 and 200 fib levels at Euro. And what we have is -

And higher time frame

Can we expect down move even to those lows?

Alright ICT, seems like trading has gotten too easy for you. Think you need to start trading with these spreads to at least make it interesting again :wink:

Honestly, I wouldn’t count on those levels… It might be safer to let the market decide it’s own direction before trying to make any kinda assumptions.

PM,

let’s say you were in a position trade on this down move since mid-November, how would you determine your exit strategy?

Hmmm, I wish I knew the answer to that bro :stuck_out_tongue: Do you guys notice the double sided fractal which has now formed on the daily chart? Basically take your pick as to whether price is going up or down?

I’m not betting all my money on those levels. Its just something to monitor, in case it dips lower. If it does, looking for short term or long term reversals. And if i go short, i would be looking at those levels aswell, as they are a significant Support levels. Just that :slight_smile: never using one tool to justify my trade :slight_smile:

joker,

you will want to look for a confluence of projections to set up reasonable expectations for where price may end up. TT extensions is one( in this instance use your fib on the current month TT as well as last month’s), swing projections- put a fib from the low on 10/4-to the high on 10/27, and a simple measurement from the last swing high to swing low is another. measure from the swing high around 3075 to the low of 2655, then move the measurement to the latest swing high. This should give you a confluence of factors.

You can look back in the thread for examples of the projection tools used. Matty posted a projection last week, and I posted one about 2 weeks ago.

I’m coming up with a confluence of 4 projections as to where I have a reasonable expectation of where price should end up

Thanks. Looking forward to your post. And i’ll try to find the mentioned ones.

let me know if you have any problems figuring this out and we can jump in the chat room and walk through it

Got to get some sleep :slight_smile: work day tomorrow. But i will definitely use your help :slight_smile:

For those of you who have already watched todays video where Michael talks about not trading on bank holidays because of stop running and such, I thought I would post this picture.

It is Oanda’s order book (time stamped) showing the net cumulative open / pending order positions above and below the market. Normally not very useful however, take note of the “cluster” of sell orders (stop orders) right above that high Michael outlined…and where did price go you ask? Check the charts.

Kinda neat.

Cheers,

Hello all,

Can someone be kind enough to add me to the skype group.The link is not working for me.Thanks in advance.

skype Name:[email protected]