What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

ICT do you use daily or weekly fibs?

Risk Management online

I do among other time periods as well

Hi Michael

Firstly, can I add my thanks for these highly instructive, insightful and eye-opening videos. You certainly have a knack for getting your points across powerfully and memorably. Iā€™ve really enjoyed working through each one (repeatedly!) and Iā€™m definitely looking forward to the rest.

Your descriptions of ā€˜how not to do itā€™ resonated powerfully. Luckily Iā€™ve only recently begun demo trading and so the bad habits havenā€™t become ingrained. Needless to say, Iā€™ve stopped all demo trading (bar your daily EURUSD exercise). Stripping everything away from the chart does make it possible to ā€˜see the wood for the treesā€™ as you say yourself.

Incidentally, I wanted to research the Kelly Principle as mentioned in the Risk Management video. I found some useful results by Googling ā€˜Kelly Criterionā€™. Might be worth knowing for others who want to look more closely at this - and I certainly think itā€™s worthwhile.

Thanks again and GLGT :slight_smile:

Dave

Another good video, looking forward to the next.:smiley:

I agree, very good video ICT.

Cool video, nice to see.

great video ICT. Iā€™m also going through james16 thread and although it seems quite good some people have doubted the credibility of that guy. Do you think itā€™s worthwhile to go through that 5000+ page thread as it could take weeks and I wouldnt want to waste that much time when I could be reading other useful information

Another great video ICT, thanks again!

You mentioned before about corrections, so on the page "Account Risk"
the line that starts with ā€œ[B]Risk per Trade is[/B]ā€ shouldnā€™t 5,000 be in braces instead of 500?

eg: you have $100USD([B]500[/B]x0.02)

:slight_smile: yes thank you for bringing that to my attention. I read it in my own words and my mind fills in the voids and errorsā€¦ I have a few others in this video and the previous I am doctoring upā€¦ when I have I will post the next video on Support & Resistanceā€¦ this topic has multiple videos and will require time and foundation, as I intend to cover it as completely or in the best of my ability, letā€™s just say that lol.

I wouldnā€™t call James16 a scam.

this website is famous.

It is a good thread although James himself is a mysterious and secluded person.

Thereā€™s a lot of good information there though and thereā€™s no need to join the private forum, the free public thread is enough.

Pay attention especially to the most skilled posters like mbqb11, raczekfx and a bunch of others.

Also, you donā€™t need to go through the entire thread, maybe the first 10-15000 posts or so and youā€™ll have a good idea of what itā€™s about.

I didnā€™t call him a scam, just was in two minds about it because of another thread at FF

thanks that makes it slightly more bearable :smiley:

Anytime :slight_smile: Everybody including myself knew exactly what you meant still. Canā€™t thank you enough for all the time and hard work you put into all those videos.

hey ICT what happened to your forum site? I havenā€™t been there in a while and just noticed it isnā€™t there. Or else I just canā€™t get to it for some reason.

LOL!!!

this website is famous.

No ā€˜sh1tā€™!!!

What kind of post was THAT??? LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

A ā€˜my-first-post-everā€™ post, lol!

This might just be the best thread that ever happened in BP. Great work ICT.

Geez!!! Another ā€˜blast from the pastā€™!!! Hey chizzenpips!!! How ARE you and where the ā€˜f*ckā€™ have you been???

Regards,

Dale.

This website is famous LOL I was wondering about that post myself WTF was that?