What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

That’d be cool ! :slight_smile:

Well, it’s now February…

New thread coming soon???

Well last night, I couldn’t help but take note of the powerful LO rally. It put a bullet in my turtle soup theory, and I looked into the possibility of a bullish range expansion. I found some technical confluence at 5750 and entered there. I took lots off at 5780, 5855, and 5880.

I feel like a baby for whining about how long drawdown would take to recover from… it’s February 1st and I’ve already mitigated my entire net loss from January, plus another 0.5%.

Tracking pips, I netted 119 PIPS in 4 trades this week. (and I don’t double-count scaled out pips!) I remember someone making that distinction earlier in the thread haha

I’m working my way through the thread, reading your posts as well. It’s obvious there’s ups and downs, so to speak. If there’s one thing that strikes me, it would be this: you’ll stand up one more time than you’ve fallen down.

Keep it going ! :41:

I think its going to happen mid Feb.
That’s what I heard at least.

February indeed.

Was there any year attached to it ?

My work blocks youtube, so do you mind telling me what I would be looking at?

what movie is that?

Just watched today’s (2/1) market review. He adds in the larry williams A/D indicator. Is this simply the A/D indicator in MT4 or is it a different one? I couldn’t really see what the option was when he selected it in MT4 since my video quality is low, but it looked like ICT_AD.

That’s a scene from the “Kung Fu” television series from the 1970s, starring David Carradine.

Actually I decided not to to post my indi, because you would see nothing in it, if you dont know the concept and idea behind. It just shows some “strange” arrows :wink: and you would be only confused.

I dont want to post direct links here, I think it is against BP rules…But if you want some indi which draws 3-bar candles, then try Mr. Google and search indis like “II_CC_Lite”, “II_CC_3x”, or “Blubbb_CustomCandle”.

hehe, yep, job is already done :slight_smile: I finally finished the scripts for semi-automated trading I wanted to start with last year. One is running live on micro account from mid January, the second one is also almost ready for live testing. Till now the results are much better than I expected, but it is still too short period for some serious results and conclusion. I will see during upcoming weeks and months.

Well got my 30 pips back at half the risk buying the fiber at nyo. I didnt manage the trade with take profit at 30 and move SL to BE, which is something I should do in the future. I’m just happy with the win, I dont think I will increase my risk until I have moved back to my original sum.

I wanted to trade in LO so badly, but my bias was so confused. Didnt want to short in our ‘buy program’ and go against marketflow again. Did not see any good divergence and LO was slow. Did not want to buy a judas down in LO because we were above mid pivot; I was so close to a buy and it actually would of been profitable by a fluke spike up but I told myself you cannot buy above mid pivot. I scrolled across charts and I just could never see good buy setups in the sellzone of pivots so I went to sleep and said I will see something in NY. I will start posting this kinda of stuff in my own thread so those that do not need to see my posts do not have to, and I can be as long winded as I like. Just wanted to share the initial live experience of trading with you guys.

That’s good to hear Fury :slight_smile:

Nice trade.

I had a pending order at 1.3085 which was missed by 1 pip plus the spread on my data feed.

I had placed a limit buy order at 1.3080, my feed price was at 1.3084 (2 pip spread). Missde entry to 100 pips by 2 pips :frowning: Wainting for the next bus!

The Million March from scratch to 7 digits in 36 months… I will have more on this later. Here is a screen shot of the activity from last week to today. I traded the Seek & Destroy run down to the sell stops scooped up the stops on the exit for my short from middle of the daily range. See Seek and Destroy Video for more on that tactic…

I will have afew gifts for you in the coming days… but I am celebrating my Anniversary, Son’s Birthday ad yes… Valentine’s Day all in one… when I return it will be with the completion of the missing videos here… and the launch of the new thread… I will tweet when it’s online. If I haven’t answered your emails it is due to my planning my family affairs… please allow me and my family time and I will return to active commentary and videos and webinars… in about two weeks.

Be careful out there… GLGT :57:

Have a Great Time Michael, looking Eagerly for Your Return! :slight_smile:
:41:

Hi guys,

Did ICT ever mention avoid trading on Firdays?

Thanks in advance guys :slight_smile:

He encourages avoiding NFP fridays (usually first friday of the month)…hence tomorrow.