What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I just finished watching this one, and if I can find the time I’ll watch it over and over again.

One of the best for me because it clears up a lot of questions I had.

Daily Fx has one that is pretty simple to use.

Mobile Price Alerts from DailyFX | DailyFX

You know the question:

What do you see ?

What did I win?

Nothing yet :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanted to show something else and thought it was very obvious…a little tip: look at the charts with “street money”-eyes…and then try again :smiley:

theres a higher timeframe divergance just to the left of the one I pointed out.

Street money I see a bear flag (bear trap).

Ahhh…it’s getting warmer…you have your 1st point now - this is worth a portion of chocolate ice cream.
You can update that to a portion of chocolate and nougat ice cream with whipped cream, roasted nuts and brittle on top, served by Marilyn Monroe (who will sing a song exclusively for you btw).
The only thing you have to do is find the second point.
I have to admit that the second one isn’t as beautiful as the first one but i know you can find it :wink:

Edit: If you can tell me what TF we are talking about, you will get a tasty Latte Macchiato on top.

Top is Cable monthly
Bottom is Fiber monthly :54:

[B]Apex Predators in Action[/B]

[video=youtube_share;jaFT6RVz5w4]http://youtu.be/jaFT6RVz5w4[/video]

this year… we hunt :cool:

So long thread with lots of information. Really loved it.

Top Down Analysis (part 1)

Top Down Analysis (part 2)

So my view for this or comming week:
Wait for a pull back (as noted) to go long.
My belief is there will be a lot of resting stops as noted on the chart
Together with the COT-data my long term view is bullish, which does not mean you can short the fiber on good technical levels.
I start using the A/D indicator of Larry Williams after watching “the future millionaire’s trading course”, which I found usefull in conjunction with S/R and OTE.
We will wait and see
Good Luck

Well done Pippy…here’s your Latte :44:

Thanks man - just what I needed to warm up a bit in the freezing cold…:41:

hmm…you are right, it’s to cold outside. Perhaps that’s the reason why no one is interested in the cocolate and nougat ice cream.
Ok, another try…what do you see ?

Bobmaninc found 1 out of two points i wanted to show and Pippy added the correct TF and currency pairs.
Who else wants to give it a shot ?
I change the reward to: HOT brownies with vanilla sauce and whipped cream on top, served by the HOT Marilyn Monroe who will sing a HOT song for the winner exclusively.

Thanks.

Which A/D indicator is that you’re using ? I can’t reproduce your screens :31:

Hmmm, from LTH to LTL Cable has retraced roughly 30% of its range from its long term low.

From LTL to LTH Fiber has retraced roughly 30% of its range from its long term high?

True but not the point here. See page 856 for Bobmaninc’s answer and think…street money…street money…street money… :wink:

I will show the solution before markets open again. :57:

Accumulation/distribution indi, standard on MT4-platforms. ICT uses them. You should watch that video (full of ICT stuff).

I think street money don’t even look at higher TF’s…:18: