What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Thanks - which video (or Livestream recording) is that ?

:smiley: yeah right…btw, do they know what a “TF” is ?.. :smiley:

Anyway…do you have the answer ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t noticed that video to so i’m also curious about that. :confused:

Does anyone have an unprotected version of the TradeSheet?

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know-854.html#post319142

That one still has the workbook protected. I am trying to copy it to a different excel sheet that I have everything listed in. Wont let you unless the workbook is unprotected.

It is still on youtube…so download it quickly (part 1,2,3)

An interesting article showing that ICT is spot on: CLICK CLICK CLICK

erm - thanks - still not sure which ones you mean tbh :frowning:

I read Traderpilots post on page 856 again…

I think this is what he refers to…

Edit: Seems that there are 4 parts…

AH - great. The walk outside in the cold this afternoon must have slowed down my brain :17:
There are indeed 4 parts - thanks !

Well…it’s nothing to consider for intraday trading of course, but how about that for SMT divergence…

…if you plan to hold your trade for some years… :18:

Long on EUR/USD at 1.3120

Sunday Gap, waited for pull back and got my OTE on 5 min chart.

Stop at 1.3090 and first take profit at 1.3140

Risking less then 1%

And so far not looking to good. :frowning:

No fear, no beer :48:

PTC 03-14-11 contains info on gap fill (whiplash-pattern). Starting appr. 18:00 into the video.

And it looks like it wasn’t a very good trade.

I have it. PM me for it. Cant attach it. I’ve been lurking here following this thread for a while not. Amazing stuff in here.

Can someone explain to me, “Turtle-Soup Entry”?

I’ve read about it in “Forex Street Smart” but I still don’t understand the rules. For one, are we using 20-day low and highs? And what is meant by “at-least 4 Trading Sessions earlier”?

Turtle soup is essentially a fake breakout play. Price consolidates and then breaks out of the range up or down and then reverses the opposite direction.

Someone posted the book that explains it 20 pages back or so; you might be able to run a search.

The divergence on the stochs is getting to me, and pairs are running at s1. Hope waiting for LO proves some benefit.