What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

For those of you who don’t have twitter, you should probably get an account and follow ICT. He posted a video abt an hour ago called ICT “20 pip scalp method”. Wasn’t sure if everyone was aware of this, just trying to share info.

He hasn’t changed the link on the first page, it’s on twitter and youtube…His scalping method

Of course I won’t :58: lol

Actually, I was waiting for someone to ask so I could post another smartass video about Grasshopper or so…

Amazingly enough the nugget that I found earlier tonight only had 175 views. Go figure… :34:

I really do think people don’t know what’s right in front of them. At the end of the day, it’s about choosing your beliefs… (some people pay 5k USD for that wisdom…)

I wasn’t wanting to preempt any posting by Santa, hence the yadayada :46:

Here’s the link: CLICK CLICK CLICK

Thx I usually watch twitter have just been inattentive to it because he is on vacation.

Oh baby

lol

“Expect the unexpected” (not that I did…) :24:

PippyTheGrt, can you give me a hint which video you are talking about, I’ve been through the whole thread and have every video, just curious which one you are talking about…

Thanks

I think he is referring to the one posted on Michael’s latest tweet.

Nope. That’s not the one I am referring to :smiley:

Lol
I see you are enjoying this little game :slight_smile:

I can’t view videos at work, so is it in that link you sent?
The one that goes “click click Click”

No, that’s the new video. “Patience Grasshopper, patience” LOL

I was typing an answer to your earlier post, and then I goofed it up. Stay tuned, be back soon.

Just remember that SHARKS [B]don’t care about programs[/B], buy or sell. MAJORITIES is the key. They sell, SHARKS buy, they buy, SHARKS sell. So what I was trying to say is simply [B][U]be careful[/U] with the short term action by SHARKS.[/B]

And I guess there’s a suggestion that a 600 pip move without a retrace…we should expect one.

Simply look back to the August to October timeframe shown below. [B]A 1100 pip down move without a retrace[/B]. Markets can act irrationally longer than you can stay solvent. Simply becuase it’s gone up 600 pips without a retrace doesn’t mean it HAS to go back down.

Can it…sure. but doesn’t have to. [B]It’s probabilities.[/B]

You know something, what is in red is not very accurate cause if you were there [B][U]day by day[/U][/B] there were more than ten “a 100 pips shoots” or what is the same more than 1000 pips for those buying, the key was WHEN to buy in that “sell program”.

And I agree with you a 100% that mister market doesn’t have to do this or that cause here ANYTHING can happen and that’s why my post also included the word “probability”.

Best regards

[I]“Me quedaré, me quedaré, [B]siempre cubano[/B] me quedaré…”[/I]

Not really, way past bedtime for me.

The video I’m referring to, has some sort of a mentoring forex screen at the beginning.

No more hints :58:

Do we really need that “missing” info, or that “missing” video ?

Talking about ICT’s rant video? I got it bookmarked in my browser. Strangely enough, watched part of it today.

Barring a massive reversal on the London open, I think it’s fair to say we’re looking bullish today.

Looking for a move at least to the 161.8 fib

The Daily also just finished a swing low, with the MA lines looking up.

fury, there is an option to receive a tweets from certain people as an text message to ur mobile, that way you’ll never miss a tweet :wink:
:41:

Just don´t ignore the signs of distribution visible from the 15 min chart and up, your chart could very well be showing a turtle soup pattern.

My two pips.

Long on OTE for the reasons posted above. Coming down on London Open to retest the resistance line.