What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Open the overlay indicator first, then drag e.g. the USDX indicator onto the same window from the indicator list (navigator).

Not 79%.
LOL

Thanks Wally for sharing your programmer skills with us. Since we are on the subject, did you program the TT? If you did I was wondering if there was a way to shut off the old Trinity lines, kind of like being able to turn off the old pivot macro lines. Thanks for the time you put in this and sharing with us.

Thanks Lumpybd…works like a dream!

You made it - into the latest Livestream video that is :20:

lol

Thanks but not much skill just hack’n & slash’n other bits of existing code till I get something that looks like I want.
I hack’d up the Monthy & Daily TT but that’s a good idea and I’ll have a go and see if I can make it happen.

Wally

Missed my short entry by 1 pip on the euro at 3199. Of course now it drops like a stone. So frustrating. Just gonna turn it off for the day as Im sure I will try to force it now. Good luck everyone else.

I am in that trade… Took 40% off at 30 PIPS… rest still running

Glad someone caught it. Stupid one pip!

Was your entry based on a nested OTE or possibly a entry directly taken from the higher timeframe which missed it ?

I had a short lined up on the cable as well which missed by 11 pips based on HTF OTE and then also tanked. Wasn’t as close as you tho

An OTE on the 5 minute chart that lined up with the 3200 handle.

but when price reached that, wasn’t that out of the london open kill zone time?

Yeah, it was a NYO trade. The OTE formed at 0730 EST. OTE came back up to 3198.6 on my feed. My entry was about a pip above that. The red line is where I would have entered . … 100 pip free fall after that. Oh well, live to trade another day.

Just an update on this trade, I was unable to manage this trade since I have been sick so I move my take profit level to 1.5700 and got out at 140 pip profit, I am pretty happy with this trade and if I wouldn’t of been sick I think I would still have it open since I think we will see lower prices yet. We will see if I made a good move taking full profit today or if we will indeed see lower prices yet this week.

GLGT

Currently watching this video: Inner Circle Trader Pro Traders Club .:: 08/14/11 ::. - YouTube

PTC from August 14th.

Stunning. :smiley:

If you haven’t seen it yet, you’re missing out on something good.

Talking about missing out: I found another hidden video somewhere in the thread. No, don’t ask… :wink:

We wont :slight_smile:

lol :smiley:

Message too short - dubya tee efff

I just went through the document now.
Excellent trade, good analysis, and nice pippage.
Hope you get better soon.

I know whats gonna happen…
You’ve done this to me before.
I ask what video, you give a cryptic answer like an old kung fu master with a long beard.
I end up getting frustrated.
It all ends with somebody posting a thought provoking video on how all we ever need to know is already within us…
lol

:slight_smile:

So, what does everyone think about a GBPUSD short at 1.5730? Established resistance level, also in 79% retracement area, as well as weekly m2 pivot.