What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Have a look at the recent webinars (I cant recall which one), he says that as long as they are being passed p2p / torrent is fine. But they shoudn’t be hosted anywhere.

You might have empty pockets today, but that’s temporary…
and the dreams you once had, might feel empty too.

Emptiness can bring visions of sorrow and fear and perhaps pain…
and the realization of emptiness accompanies a sense of eternity.

Be of good cheer, there was one thing in history, one thing longed for, that was found empty…
it was His tomb and He rose just for you.

There’s only One… Thank You Jesus.

God Bless!
:60:

Michael,

Happy Easter!!

I love this post. This is what it is all about. Everything else passes.

I have been facing many challenges in the past year as I struggle with my ‘Dark night of the Soul’.

But Easter, like Christmas, awakens something in me.

I suppose it is too much to hope for there to be an ICT Pro Believers Club in the offing…I could do with it!

Anyone whose faith is alive is more lucky than words can attempt to describe.

I especially like the above verse. It really is special to me.

Happy Easter to all of the Pip Babies from Ireland via Prague.

Faith, hope and love to you all.

Padraic

Hello,

First post so here goes…

I’d like to get to know the Trader’s Trinity a bit better so I can program the indicator into MetaStock (as I can’t find any MS file for the platform, just MT4). Could someone tell me if those mid-mid levels (those two levels between fair value and the TT Highs or Lows) are fib levels within the TT itself. Thanks in advance.

The levels are 0, 25, 37.5, 50, 62.5, 75, 100

they are close to fib levels… but not exactly the same. hope this is what you need

Happy Easter ict and to everyone who reads this thread.

God bless

DT.

happy easter everyone! im a newbie and trying to soak in as much as i can but where can i download all of ICT indicators to put on my mt4? and instructional videos explaining how to use them? im really excited about ICT and hope continually learn more! thank you!

Revisit the first page routinely… there will be more.

thank you soooooooooo much! appreciate your every effort and kindness to educate us! God bless you!

Many thanks akeakamai, that’s just what I’m after. Just wish there was some MT4 intepreter type-program for MS.

Happy Easter and congrats on a successful thread, those videos of ICT’s certainly make you appreciate the beauty of the charts. The music at the end helps absorb the info :slight_smile:

I hope to contribute something back at some point.

They form just about every day… you have to gain further understanding with Chart Time and you will spot them more easily. It’s like anything… the more you spend with it the easier it is to spot and anticipate. Stick with it!

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Ya ICT, its like things in life the more you practice the more you are good at it. Sometimes less is more. I really appreciate all the wonderful stuff u put up here:))))

Just a question not related to trading: How long have you been trading???

ScalperEU, all the best man.

Could someone pls be so kind to link me the interview made to Michael on this forum? Can’t find it :frowning:

è qui

http://forums.babypips.com/q-corner/41742-inner-musings-innercircletrader.html

The best post so far in all 987 pages - by a long shot! :slight_smile:

Grazie! :smiley: Thank you mate!

I just went to recap the asian range video but am still having some difficulty understanding it. In the above image ICT says that the first two asian sessions are accumulating shorts to go short on the subsequent days and the third is accumulating longs. What is actually happening in the chart to show this I don’t understand what ‘accumulating’ shorts or longs means?

Allan, the smart money is accomulating positions, letting people entering the market… before actually leading it to the real meant destination (eg: search and destroy pattern).

(Keep in mind I’m also learning these concepts!)

Basically in the first 2 days the trend is bearish, so the market will go UP above the Asian HH, before going down to the real main trend.

To understand this concept better, “the power of three” video is amazing :slight_smile:

I understand the concept that it’s accumulating positions, I just don’t know how to ‘read’ this accumulation in the charts during the asian session. If this is established by the session trend then what is used to determine trend? The first one in the screenshot I used, at least to me looks like up, down, up, down, up - how can I determine thats trending down and thus there’s an accumulation of shorts? I’ve seen the power of 3 video and it deals with accumulation/distribution in terms of judas swings after the open but not reading the asian session.