What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

WTF is going on ?!?!?

Fiber is up 140 pips pre market from 1.2510 to 1.2650

Which broker gives you the price feed this early again?

Iā€™m with oanda I can put in pre-market orders too but their like 20-30 pip spreads around those times

could be fundamentalsā€¦in that now spain has asked for 100 billion bail outā€¦it may be seen that europe is being proactive and dynamic in finally making moves to stabalise its economyā€¦which would be taken as something very positiveā€¦
market may still fallā€¦but the next few days i would say its either gonna continue on downward ā€¦or we are at the bottomā€¦and from here on in its euro usd longs that i will be looking forā€¦for the near futureā€¦if it keeps going upā€¦probably a good time to start catching the trend and expanding on your long positionsā€¦if the market shows that it is beginning the trend upwards.

ICT thanks for all you have done for this thread!! I have taught Home Landscaping for over 25 years to hungry adults, and have experienced the joy and satisfaction of helping people learn new concepts. Seeing the growth and the light bulb go on when the concept finally clicks is so rewarding. You can be sure that thru all your videos and thread comments the light has gone on many many times over the last few years as you have shared the concepts on Forex Trading. Looking forward to the new thread and all the times the light will come on again for me!! Thanks again for all your effort and the labor of love to all of us!!

just like to give a big shout out to ICTā€¦thanks for opening many windows on forex tradingā€¦your guidance is gonna be used to take this young man from the streets ā€¦to the penthouse suites.
ill let you know when i get thereā€¦gonna be a while yetā€¦but im on my wayā€¦slowly.

i hope your goodwill is repayed in many ways.
thank you very muchā€¦for all the effort and time this must have taken.

A poet and you donā€™t even know it lol

Hi Michael. Having just recently found this thread and watched the the first few videos Iā€™m very excited with whatā€™s ahead, but my heart sank when I read a couple of posts yesterday that seem to indicate that you are closing the thread.

Are you closing the thread Michael?

Is it possible (and indeed permissible) to download the videos on to a laptop so I can watch them either when I have no internet connection, or if you close the thread?

Closing the thread is not erasing the thread. The thread will be closed to replies, but the video links would still workā€¦

Thanks for clarifying that akeakamai.

And, if you arenā€™t aware, thereā€™s another thread that will continue to grow here 301 Moved Permanently.

Matty

2 Likes

[B]Babypips Admins[/B]ā€¦ this concludes the ICT broadcast for this thread. Please lock it down for future reference and you have my blessing to make it ā€œstickyā€ for those folks looking for it in the future.

Thank you Admins as wellā€¦ the friends and readers couldnā€™t have done it without your assistance and support. :57:

1 Like