What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Me too. Thanks Mike. Good luck and good trading to you too.

Mike

[video=youtube_share;Hz9mNKIyLik]http://youtu.be/Hz9mNKIyLik[/video]

Look for it this coming Fall Babypips! :57:

ICT , you are ā€˜the manā€™, thanks michael

The Real Dealā€¦1,000,000 views says it all. On to the next chapter :slight_smile:

Game onā€¦

PTC comin back, sounds good to me :wink:

Be excited ladies and gents, PTC helped me understand these concepts like nothing else!

What happened to the ā€œcoming this Mayā€ and the trade plan series Michaelā€¦?

Just stumbled across this thread last week and can already say it has made a profound effect on the way i think about
trading forex. I am currently trading with demo account and hoping to start a live account soonā€¦ I seriously can not get
enough of your videos ICT. Will be looking forward to PTCā€¦ does the club have a joining fee? Will it be on your own website or do we just follow it on babypips??

Like the other million i would like to thank you Michael.

Hi Michael, i just wanted to throw in my two cents before you close this threadā€¦

I realise i joined the community quite late, but honestly, im so glad i did, it was one of the best things i can say i have stumbled across in a long timeā€¦ In fact, i can only wish that i got here sooner!

Im 21 at the moment, and currently am just in the process of completing my one year placement year for university. For me personally, this has been my first ever real office 9-5 jobā€¦ And well, i already hate it. Ive known for a long time that working for somebody else just isnt me and no matter what i would find a way around it and be able to make my money work for me. Ive always had high aspirations growing up but ive never really knew how i planned to make all the money i dreamed about.

I only stumbled across trading Forex under a year ago, and already ive felt like ive come a long way. I looked into many different ways of trying to trade the markets but none as easy to understand and as powerful as you have explained and shared with the communityā€¦

Whether i go on to become a full time trader in years to come, or whether this provides me with the extra money i need to venture into other areas, i just wanted to take the time to thank you. Whether i go on to fully use every tool you provide, or even if your tools just become a stepping stone onto other methods, i feel truely lucky to have become part of this learning community. Using your tools have helped show me it is possible to find consistency in the market - it can be done.

I think i speak for many on here when i say youā€™ve truly touched peopleā€™s lives and made a change for the better. I believe there are very few people in this world we will run into and will have the same generosity and determination you have to teach and see others succeed. I consider myself lucky to have stumbled across your pathā€¦

Once again, even though the words seem too small, thank you ICT. You, your methods, techniques, tools and training will be something i never forgetā€¦

GLGT
:57:

Iā€™m new and a bit lost as to what I need to study to learn ITC stuff.

Does the first post of this thread contain all the core materials of ITC, or is there other material that new students should study?

Also, would we learn a significant amount by reading this whole thread, or is it basically all in the first post.

Iā€™ve read a bit about previous threads having some stuff deleted, some drama was going on or something. Some links here point to deleted videos too. Is the deleted stuff gone forever or is has it been included in the first post of this thread?

Yes, you are the king!!!

Hi Michael,

Just before you close, I want to say Many Thanks for the market knowledge you have passed on. You have made a concrete difference to my trading, and helped us all to cross the Rubicon. The fact that you do this for free is inspirational.

Iā€™ve read around the subject non-stop, but you are still the one to beat.

Congratulations.

G.

Page One, Post One.

Does the first post of this thread contain all the core materials of ITC,
Yes, the core is there and being updated/repopulated, but you got enough to keep you busy at least for a month. :22:

or is there other material that new students should study?
try this: 301 Moved Permanently

Also, would we learn a significant amount by reading this whole thread
Most Definitely!
, or is it basically all in the first post.
thats just the basics.

Iā€™ve read a bit about previous threads having some stuff deleted, some drama was going on or something. Some links here point to deleted videos too. Is the deleted stuff gone forever or is has it been included in the first post of this thread?
all youā€™ll ever need is within this thread but you can go through the first thread for general knowledge. unfortunately some of the links within the threads are not active, but youā€™ll find your way while reading alongā€¦ (the videos that are discussed in the forum youā€™ll find in the torrent package and they are all dated)

GLGT!

Hi Rainman,

All the videos you need are listed on the first page of the thread. You will need to read the whole thread because it really explains the application of the tools and concepts step by step. We all had to do it. Just take your time, thereā€™s no hurry, the tools will still be working 10 or 20 years from now because its based on how markets are engineered.

Enjoy the ride

Patienceā€¦ on the first and the latter is posting in the Millionaire Traders Guild Thread. :wink:

Go through the Babypips School gain a basic foundation then put your boots on and fall in on the first page of this threadā€¦ fasten your seatbeltā€¦ you are in for a ride!

GLGT :57:

Thanks for answering my questions guys.

And thanks kubio for the torrent. Downloading now :slight_smile:

Michael Iā€™ve watched the first 6 pr 7 or so videos, taken notes, etc. Judging from the videos and your fervent followers, this stuff seems top notch. Iā€™m really glad that youā€™ve taken the effort to share it all, and am excited to be starting this journey.

A million views. Holy crap!

ICT, congratulation on your 1,000,000 views! And most importantly thank you very much for your invaluable time and effort in teaching us how to fishā€¦ As I mentioned when I first came across your teachingsā€¦you are the beacon of hope for us, escpecially the serious newbies. One milestone achieved, I am sure there are many more to come. Kudos!!!

Got you excited too, didnā€™t it? :slight_smile: Iā€™ve only been at it two full weeks now and Thank God, I finally got my breathing back closer to normalā€¦ Hold on young padawanā€¦ :slight_smile: and [I][B]welcome aboard[/B][/I]

p.s. - RainManā€¦ I thought [I]I[/I] was like the RainMan - only without the [I]Savant[/I] part! lol

Love the thread and I havenā€™t even gone through all of it yet. Congrats on a million views Michael. Itā€™s a true testament to your knowledge and teachings. You are the real deal and I look forward to continuing my forex journey with you and the ICT community for the months and years to come!

1 Like