What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Hello ICT,
I am new to this site and very happy to find this thread. First of all, Thank You for showing the light to the new traders like me. At least I can see it is possible :slight_smile:

I am in the middle of reading posts and viewing videos and could not stop myself to post a thank you note first. Now I will go back and read all the posts and watch videos.

Do you have a live chat room? As I see on the page 64 you mentioned holding live webinar.

Regards,

Click ICT’s last post, on the previous page, last post. We’re in it right now. =)

Missed the boradcast can’t wait till the next one. Today’s session during US was very helpful and informative.

That’s a good haul, Clark. Well done. I got off work early last night as I was feeling sick and I logged into the chat room to see what ICT was up to. Very interesting session. Went to bed with a fever just as London Close was coming on so I missed that sweet set-up on Cable. That was textbook. Nice big OTE swing…and I can now see that the bigger and cleaner the swing, the better rewards.

3 LC trades for me this week. 1 BE, two wins. +45 pips.

Gains to date: +241 pips
Losses to date: -39 pips
Total: +202 pips

Catch you next week when I am rested and well again.

Hello Clark,
Thanks for the answer. Guess i missed the party. when i try to join meeting was over. What is schedule of chat ?

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Awesome trading Alishijo! Instead of setting your SL to BE, why not set it 1-2 pips over? That way you’ll still gain a little off the trade. Eventually, when you trade a six figure account, (which you will :p) a couple pips could mean a couple hundred still.

Anyways, I’ll see you guys on Tuesday! Take it easy Alishijo, hope you feel better.

Regards,
Clark.

Hey FX280,
The webinar today was 7-8pm EST, it’s a shame you didn’t make it. ICT cleared up a couple things for me which I will definately be using next week. :slight_smile:

There is no fixed schedule for them, pretty much whenever ICT has time to spare. :slight_smile: Keep checking back on the thread and you’ll know. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Clark.

Aw =/ what was covered in the chat? Anyone have a brief review of it?

Yes ClarkFX - what was cleared up? Sad I missed one the informative sessions - they’ve been great so far - thanks ICT.

I could probably have made it into last nights webinar but was just back from a night on the tiles and would have embarrased myself, I’m full of love with beer inside me:30::23:

Is it possible to post the webinars in the PTC section?

Great thread. Thanks ICT and fellow members for your contribution. I have few questions if someone can help please:

1- OTE – Is this mean Optimal Trade Entry?
2- Do we use Fibs to find OTE or Smart money tool SMT which is price overlay of Cable and Fiber?
3- When drawing fibs, if thinking of going Long, should I draw from previous day’s low to high and then find entry on price retracement levels? And reverse for short? Which should be confluence with other tools such as Pivot Points and/or daily, weekly, highs and lows?

Regards,

hey fx280 hopefully i can answer some questions,

1-yep OTE means optimal trade entry

2-use fibs from either recent fractal or swing highs to low, or low to high to find a good OTE entry

3-yep your correct, if you want to go long, you wait for price to go up, draw a fib from the low (or previous day low) to a high recently forming, and wait for the OTE then along with the other confluence of events!

I second the motion, being on the other side of the world and the need to sleep at sometime, I can’t join in the chats or webinars so it would be nice if some kind soul could review things us outcasts. Please.

Wally

I agree, while ICT’s methods are excellently described by the good man himself in the pro traders videos and thread, there maybe materials in the chats and webinars which might not be covered

After three profitable weeks in a row I got losing week.

[B]8 trades, 3 wins, 5 losses, -5%, -143 pips.[/B]

Have to work more on learning how to trade these concepts in trending market.

Anyway I take this week positively, because I learnt some good stuff from ICT chat sessions (mainly how to trade dealing ranges and some more tools for target projection).

…and yeah I also agree, would be nice if the ideas from chat are covered in some PTC video.

Have a nice weekend. GLGT :cool:

:frowning: everyone keeps teasin us on how much they got from all the chat sessions but noone will explain :frowning: :frowning:

edit : i see you meation trading dealing ranges, do you mean like selling at the top of range and buying at bottom’s, and if price breaks through watch closely for a retest for S to become R and R to become S after the levels are broken ? or was it way more in detail than that =/

Manta, that’s great that you are willing to share the bad weeks too. Consistency is what makes trading so difficult, and these are the weeks that will test your resolve!

My results, no trades, but I’m just in the habit of posting it on friday afternoon. I got next weeks slot on view there, helps remind me that I start every week with nothing gained, nothing lost.

I hope it’s a reminder (one that I could’ve used in past years) that the market really, honestly, cannot hurt you if you don’t click those buttons! Hope everyones holiday weekend is going good :slight_smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Basically yes. Something like that. I think Michael will share these concepts in some video. If not, I will try to explain how I trade dealing ranges later.

Thank you six3six. your answer gave me some confidence :slight_smile:

your welcome! hopefully i explained it good enough lol, if not just try watchin over some more Pro Trader Club videos on the first page of the thread and it should go more into detail