What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

:slight_smile: That is awesome!!! This is really encouraging to see you making it your own. Very nice trading.

GLGT

:cool: this is how you develop trust in the tools
 keep at it!!!

I am so very pleased to see the fruits starting to show. So cool!

GLGT

Anyone else looking to go short?

My short kicked in under the .786 retracement from the previous day’s high to low. I dont think the trade will go past the .886.

Short at 1.56207

Nope
 fast asleep at that point! :slight_smile:

Very volatile today
 stayed out of it pretty much. Right from London opening, it was flying up and down like a tart’s knickers. Did get one 30 pip win early on with gbpusd, then a loss. Looked at a couple of other pairs, took a couple more losses and got out for the day. Felt I was starting to chase trades. Been spending a lot of time looking at charts this week so time for a break I think!

Ya I know what you mean. My short hit +30 and I closed 1/3 and set the stop to BE+1 which ended up getting hit. Still profit is profit and more importantly not a loss lol

ICT do you avoid trading on fridays or during major news?

That is pretty cool lol, making money is fun:cool:

I rarely trade Fridays and I do not trade on NFP days. My trades are so generic I have the patience to sit on my hands and wait for the setups to unfold, no reason to get all worked up feeling like I missed the party.

I do not look to trade every day. I do not look to chase every possible opportunity. I stop trading if I meet or hopefully exceed my “goal” for the week or month. It’s really that simple
 and it translates into something very special. :cool:

PS: New video uploads Sunday evening.

GLGT :wink:

Can’t wait!

Where’s the new vid Mr. ICT?? :slight_smile:

He has posted a schedule for his video releases on his blog: The Inner Circle Traderℱ

Thanks mate.

A release schedule, is this for real??? This is starting to feel like a university class with a really good prof, except instead of paying 1000s of dollars, you’re making 1000s of dollars :cool:

As Martha Stewart would say
“It’s a good thing”
:smiley:

didn’t she spend time in jail for insider trading ? LOL

Yup, what she should have done was use an “expert network” and pay them large sums of money. They then would’ve provided her with all sorts of great information that she could have legally made a pile of money of. These expert networks in no way deal in inside information at all. No siree. Clean as a whistle. Just another example of the running joke the stock markets currently are.

Thanks for all shared valuable info, I have now spent 4 weeks looking at s/r lines (areas) no trade just make studie. It feels great, looking forward to the next lesson.
Have a nice weekend and a less stressful x-mas.

Happy trading

Hi Guys,

I’m so happy to have found this thread at the beginning of my forex journey. I think this will help accelerate my learning and I love all the lessons here.

I just have one stupid question. I was watching ICT’s demo trade on the Cable (YouTube - cable_11_02_10.avi) and I saw some lines marked M1, M2, etc. I understand the S/R lines coming from pivot lines but I was wondering where the M lines came from? Are these coming from previous week highs/lows and previous day high/lows? I’m so sorry for the stupid question. Total newbie here.

Thanks!

Best regards
:cool:

“Me quedarĂ©, me quedarĂ©, siempre cubano me quedarĂ©â€Šâ€

I see! Now it makes more sense. Thanks! :slight_smile: