What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Cable hadn’t moved through 4 zones or done its daily range so although my finger was on the trigger I just could’t do it lol next time, ? was a peach of a move to with smt :}

OK, detective hat on. How can there be no blind guessing if we haven’t covered it yet? It must be something you have mentioned…something that you said you were going to cover…or maybe you just want us to think carefully based on what we already know.

Based on what I do know, there was OTE off London Open, but it wasn’t close to ADR so it wasn’t a possible. Drawing the Fib from previous day’s NY open we could have gotten OTE entry at London Open or London Close yesterday (yesterday for me anyway…it is a new day in Japan). These were good entries if we believed price was bouncing off the Daily uptrend at the 1.6100 figure set yesterday. We now seem to be taking off so maybe that was a long term entry position ready for a move up to take out 1.6750.

On a micro level, did we see some kind of new London Close pattern (which would be exciting). Was that a false breakout pattern from NY Open? The figure wasn’t particularly significant on my charts (1.6138), but something stopped it dead at that level causing it to put in a long wick candle that became railroad tracks on M15 (EDIT: after pulling up my pivots I now see it was MS1 and the previous day’s S2).

Nah, I give up! But whatever it was it means we get a live session with you, and you’ll be talking about the London Close which is right up my alley.

8pm eastern time…that’s in just over an hour, right? Asian session this morning, right?

Price moving back to central pivot without it leaving ADR?

Great webinar, Thanks ITC!
Trying to remember the content is the tough bit for me, so looking forward to the course coming out.

Just a side note if you hold another webinar, I don’t know if anyone else had the same problem.

I logged into the chat room here on babypips but because I can’t see any history from before I entered, there was no link to click on to get to the conference room.
Someone else in chat managed to help me out & we figured where the rest of you were. this is why I suggested posting the link in here.
Cheers!

What was the thing we hadnt seen before on the London Close??? Spill the beans guys! cheers.

For those that we a part of the meeting online and live analysis we determined a High Probability Short Setup on the Fiber that was anticipated for the London Open.

The OTE at the London Open Kill Zone and MR1 was the KillShot for today… did you you catch it or watch it unfold? :wink:

Just as you said it would!

Will you allow me to share a screenshot of the ‘Z’ day with everyone???

I you want… Sure :wink:

Was that a typo or are you pip DRUNK after today’s Fiber trade? :wink:

Just check I didn’t make any errors.

The ‘Z’ Day (Precursor to an ICT ‘springboard’ trade)

ICT - Thanks for taking the time to do the live webinar last night, really informative!

I am trying to catch up on this thread so I can be active with the chat. Is there a pdf available for the strategies…I’ve watched the video’s but maybe I have missed something. It seems like you guys are talking about some things I haven’t seen discussed in the videos yet. Also are any of the webinar’s available for download. I would really like to watch these.

Thanks,

No, there is not a PDF available. Take your time trying to catch up and don’t worry about trying to join in the current discussion, there is way too much good info you are going to miss if you speed through it. Go through every video slowly, and take lots of notes. After you get half way through the videos, go back and watch them again. I have 1 notebook page for each video and filled in the missed pieces during the 2nd or 3rd viewing. It took me 3-4 weeks, 2 hours a day to go through all the information. There is a link to ICT’s first thread, earlier in this thread. Click on that link and read through that thread as well. That thread has lesson pages that can be printed out to keep for review material. This thread will be alive and kicking by the time you are ready to join in (as you can see by my post count, I was finally ready to join the group this week).

PIPhanger,

I just remembered one of the members here put together a PDF on ICT’s Trade Concepts- sort of a summary list of items. There is a link to it a ways back in the thread, but if you PM me your email, I can send it to you.

Thanks lazydog I actually found the pdf by clicking on the attachments and I searched through it and found the pdf. I will go through both threads and read through them. I know I want to trade using price action and this seems the thread to learn it all. I can’t wait to catch up and start discussing this with everyone.

I did go back and look at the first thread but it seems like the first post with a lot of information from ICT has been deleted. I’m lost from the start because some of the stuff people are talking about isn’t on that thread anymore. ICT would you beable to help me out with this or anyone else.

Thanks,

hey piphanger, yea some of the stuff in the old ICT thread has been deleted and you might be a little lost on some of the old stuff and even maybe some new stuff like the “z” day picture, but ICT already said he was going to explain in full detail everything again and when excatly/how excatly to apply and use the tools. you may feel like your lost now but just keep with it and follow through, some of us have been following him for over a year now so it will be hard to just jump in and catch right up on EVERYTHING all at once, i say take it slow and learn at your own pace and it will all fall in place soon enough :wink:

accountability check!

it’s been a month since I posted this, but the results are still coming in no doubt! There’s been some more volatility to my results, making my best week and worst week in the last month.

the consistency is really shaping up for me, and i’m confident it will for anyone else that chooses to learn to trade ICT’s tools with a patient and modest mindset. I have been trading for over 3 years and I’ve never seen this level of week-to-week consistency that I’m seeing trading these tools for only 3 months now.

have a great weekend everyone! It’s a long weekend here, so it’ll be extra sweet :smiley:

Question

Has anyone with some programming skills either colored or shaded the four kill zone time spans that ICT as us watch for. I believe it would be helpful if the times would stand out for us to see, especially if they showed in the past for study and practice viewing. If anyone has ways they are doing this other drawing rectangles as they happen Please be kind enough to share for us non programming types.

Thanks in advance. This is a great thread.

watchdog

I posted one way back on 03/16/2011. Post #983 I think.

Have a question for ICT or anyone else who may know. Brand new to Forex and would like to set up a calendar of times where I should stay away from the markets. I have heard that the non farm payroll has a big effect on the Forex markets, but are there any other scheduled news events that I should be looking out for?

I try to keep a news feed going so I can have an idea of anything that can cause erratic volatility, but there are always times when you know it’s best to sit out in advance.

Thanks,
Randy

(I haven’t covered the entire thread yet, so I apologize if this has already been covered.)

I second that. Kill_zones.zip is the one that you see on all of my charts.