What Every New or Aspiring FX Trader Wants To Know

I’m not sure I follow your thoughts on this post, but I did sign up with an additional screename to prevent any future tomfoolery.

I had some kids pretend to be me on AOL back in the late nineties so that is why I do not post trades. I can’t be accused of running multiple accounts and look like a genius in whatever account that happens to be right on any given trade.

So if your posts was aimed with that in mind… my integrity prevents me from allowing it, but thanks just the same. :wink:

I trust your concern has been dismissed.

Currently in the Cable we are looking at possibly another leg down to the figure 1.51

Pivot Support has been tested a few times already… shame its Friday this could have been a awesome setup for serious downside. The chart has the current dealing ranges noted in case you’re wondering what those levels are.

I have a limit order resting at 1.51 in the event it can break under the day’s low and cover shorts if it can reach for the next figure lower… Cable broke PDL and retested nicely… considering the daily chart may have rolled over a swing high… Im looking for further weakness but will cut bait if we trade above 1.5185

No we are shorting resistance and buying support, if it unfolds at a high or low it is merely good luck if it does, nothing more. We are just trying to position low risk trades at high probable levels markets can be reasonably expect to trade away from in the form of a reaction or bounce.

Hope that answers your question.

“The chart has the current dealing ranges noted in case you’re wondering what those levels are.”

What exactly do you mean by “current dealing range” and how is it determined? Haven’t come across that terminology before.

That’s why you are reading this thread right, to learn about it? :cool:

These are fractals or miniswings the Market Makers are currently dealing in. The range of the short term fractals provide clues as to where the direction could move.

Short term S&R levels is an easier way of saying it… but do you see the range the Cable has traded in on a 5 minute chart? How about that recent candle traded just a pip above the recent short term high basis 5 min chart? What do you think that was?

No I wasn’t directly referring to this, and my concerns are still very much alive, but as I’ve said I’ll leave it there for now. Just wanted to see if anyone else saw what I did, and it appears some did. People are watching this thread for different reasons!

They ran out of pivots

What doubts in what case :confused:

Well good luck with that other reason. :slight_smile:

Take a look at the Cable now… nice [B]Nestea [/B](old phrase I use to use in my chat room for plunge!)

Train your charts to the 15th and see what you find as the 1.5060 level. :wink:

See even old dogs like me don’t catch all the move. So don’t put this burden or trying on yourself… be content with any profitable trade… they are always better than a scratch or loss.

Okay let’s not refer to it as ICT’s method. I just use the tools you all have access to… nothing more. Your results are a direct result of your method… and congrates on the profitability, BTW! :cool:

Was there anyone else that had a good trade this week that stood out or a loser you learned from? Care to share?

I took a beating today, I thought S2 was support and I bought, now I am totally confused when its support and when its resistence:(

aside from trading at S2 what other reasons do you see to take the trade on?

That’s a very precise & direct response isn’t it. How would you know that? & why wouldn’t you have waited until the guy himself addressed it?
That’s not usually something anyone other than the person themself would be fully aware of.
Strange.

Nobody mentioned shady or secret postings did they??
Certainly not wrapped in “text highlights”

Right.

Oh right, [B]that’s[/B] why huh :slight_smile:
Okaaaay.

Its going down,and it could stop at 1,5000,at this week low of 1,4975,at last week low of 1,4875 or the year low of 1,4781.

You know reading this post does give one the impression you either A) know me personally which is highly unlikely or B) you work with BabyPips and if so, you can show myself and you are not related in any way, no disrespect intended Trizzle… but if It was not true I would have called you on it.

moving on…

Your point in this post is what exactly?

The line chart might help you next time.

I thought GU hit bottom, I dont know what I have missed