What FAKE GURUS Don't Tell You!

A fantastic explanation from George Gammon of how to know when we should Buy or Sell…

Assets, Real Estate, Stocks and can even be applied to Currencies… In 3 Easy Steps…

“It’s all about the mindset…”

Even though I haven’t read it… I have added a link to the original Book Market Wizards and the updated New Market Wizards as it gets referenced so many times across the Trading Hemisphere that it has to be a must buy for traders of ALL calibers…

Also a YouTube Podcast to a discussion about Market Wizards from J.D. Schwager himself…Enjoy…

There is a lot of verified and unproven information in the market, and sometimes it is quite difficult to understand a particular topic precisely because you meet radically different reviews and opinions, that is why you need to start studying the market from the very basics just to be able to critically assess certain data…

I love these videos and reviews, because sometimes it makes you unusual and lets you look at things in a completely different way.
Of course, the market is too active for you to use the same information for years. But sometimes your findings are a real shock!!!