What happens on the internet every 60 seconds?

An internet minute.

This…

Oh dear, I couldn’t even imagine how much stuff can happen online during a minute. 16 million messages). I’d rather people spent less time online, communicating with each other or reading a book instead.

the internet is impressive

I don’t even dare to imagine what is happening in the net during a minute, if we take into consideration the world internet network itself… Even though some people won’t even notice this minute, it’ll be the question of life and death for the others.

Internet has become inevitable part of everyone’s life. People are spending their time with their phones instead of people around them which is very sad.

Interesting insight. But my curiosity made me calculate in 1 second. :grin:

Upon my finding that in Netflix, for one second, that represents one person right? Because no two person can see 1 second video, lol. So from that calcultion, it’s 4.2+ millions people watching right nw, this second. Wow. But is that too much or too less?

And one biggest thing is missing, where is whatsapp?

I wonder how (or if) that data has changed this year.

Even I’m interested to know but 2018 is not over yet, in case if data is released now we can’t have proper comparison due to time difference. I guess it’d be bigger than last year.

1 Like

They don’t release monthly or quarterly data, I assume?

Found it through twitter>site. Netflix has moved 4 times than last year, Instagram tripled as expected. Whatsapp replaced Linkedin in chart, it’s more than 600k in one second, that’s huge number.

Source: 2018 Update: What Happens In An Internet Minute by Lori Lewis | Merge | AllAccess.com

1 Like

I am quite stunned after seeking this information. I’d it really possible that such a huge things happen on the internet in a single minute? What would happen if we will calculate it on the monthly or yearly level. What a stunning information it is guys, isn’t it?

Oh my goodness! I am quite stunned with the traffic on the internet in a single minute. I am sure it will be authenticated information and if yes, then it is a huge contribution as far as I am concerned. I usually post 2-3 photos per day on my instagram profile, what is your story?

I am surprised to see the figures.

Too large in numbers, this comparison shows how bad internet is controlling us. I see lil kids using more time in phone.

1 Like

Right, it seems as they are not enjoying their childhood as much as we did.

wow! really?:open_mouth:

true! i think this is going to be the next gen’s fun idea, going on social media and posting. :roll_eyes:

sad truth. nowadays in text, they laugh, they cry, they love, they support but it’s not their reflection at all. They have hundreds of masks when they text. My yearning desire is to see my kids and other kids not involved in world of addict. atleast spending time in anything more than digi-thing when they grow up

and thart take that this only the tip of the iceberg(daaaark weeeebbbb) xd