What have i done wrong

My metatrader4 has refused to Initiate buy or sell order, i want to place a sell order, guys please tell me where i went wrong

Do you have trading balance on this account? If till now you can’t open trade; just take live chat support of your broker. You’ll get instant solution in there.

I ve got balance,i think it has to do with where i placed my SL nd Tp

If you have metatrader on computer use that instead and look at the journal it will tell you why it’s not opening trade…!

My broker doesn’t allow you to set SL or TP when opening the position, you can do that after you enter. That may be the case with you too.

It’s because your Stop price is within the spread of the current price - not all brokers allow you to trade “inside the spread”

Ok, thanks

Still got a bugging issue regarding calculating lot size on mt4, lets assume i ve got $100, and i want to risk only 10% of my account per trade, how do i calculate to know the required lot size to fit my preffered 10% margin???

Use BP position size calculator

1 Like

10% risk per trade is much high risk . It means yo can just move some pips in market. Market works quickly. If it crosses 10 pips against your trading position. Definitely it will be be a total wash of your capital. Here is a main bug for beginners they cannot choose proper loss as per their capital.

Till now do you need help in that case? If yes, please reply mate, mate! Happy trading.

:roll_eyes: