What inspired you to get into forex trading?

I have some friends that are into forex. I heard them talking about it and caught my attention. I’m still learning the basics and taking this journey one step at a time.

What about you?

I was in lockdown from Covid at the beginning of 2020. FX trading gave me a challenge that is still with me today.

Forex is a regular source of income and market is open for 24/5 , awesome place to earn , that is really inspired me

The urge to make money inspired me to get into trading.

this is a money making place , no doubt . for that reason i am here .

making money from trading is really a challenging issue , need a very long time with great level of patience. otherwise no way to successfully.

make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , and bring more amount of money from there , simple solution but difficult to implement.

Passion, dedication and limitless profit earning opportunity inspire traders to join Forex trading.

That Forex gives people the required freedom inspired me much to join Forex trading.

Long term trading is a kind of trading hardly favored by traders because it takes much time and comes with high trading risk.

Money is the main reason I came to Forex but I know now how difficult it is to make money.

Freedom nad money always inspire people to get into the market.

Forex offers a person freedom and flexibility for which traders prefer the market the most.