What is an intuition

OF your point of view

lucky

What is exactly what you are trying to post around?

I would like to understand what is an intuition and how it works
I think it is a good idea to make it better then it is
So maybe people here are knows about it and I would like to get any advice or opinion or commendation or …
Aren’t u ?
I don’t believe in moving average )))

lucky

Well, intuition does not get just overnight if you may ask and I may say

Intuition isn’t something you get overnight as Mr Gone rightfully says… In terms of Intuition in trading, well it’s about having an almost subconscious understanding of the markets, and market data, not just of the present but also of the historical data too. You need to be able to see through the surface data and spot the underlying cause and affect of things. Basically you need to be an expert to the point where quite often you have a gut feeling you’re right, and you are, even if you cant consciously say why but rather it’s come about from. It’s a knowing that is beyond your conscious understanding.

Aesop 20 thank you for the answer I carefully read ur point
And yes all of us never know what it is maybe b coz its couldn’t be herborizing maybe nobody never think about nature
I just know sometimes its woking sometimes not but I would like to catch the moments when it’s working I hope without doubts u accept it too
Maybe cup of coffee makes it better maybe time I don’t know . What do u think ?
But I have a system which never depends from standard analytical methods
But depends from intuition as well
That’s why then more I can understand human mind then better result I can get
The medicine still now can not give the answer what it is maybe it is above out understanding

lucky

Well with intuition it’s something that comes over time, as i said through experience and knowledge so that on a sub-conscious “gut feeling” you know you’re right before you can even work out why, if you can even work it out at all.

I’m not really sure if it’s something that comes and goes, rather something that develops overtime and then sticks with you, then you can trust your intuition when it’s right most/all of the time.

It’s not something you can go looking for, it’s something earned through hard work and dedication to something, becoming an expert in an particular area which gifts you the intuition.

You really cant explain it any easier, bud, Good job…

Do you need coffee to tie your shoes? lol, JK

if you trade based on your intuition, does that mean you have been trading for many years?
what previous experience equipped you to be able to trade based on intuition? how are your trading results so far?

Its all about instant information processing in the brain…

The " GUT" feeling is precurser to emotional status, and not" Been there, done that"…

So, I wouldnt say, its " Gut" feeling…

Its more repitional based, “Ive seen this before”, and it did this… So, what your brain needs to do, is instantly leaf thru the mental files, already having the past results figured into the instant decision you need to make…

This business takes a tremendous amount of Brain usage. So exercise it, and learn to use the mental files on the fly…

Sounds strange, as it might, to build files, I use the strat tester on medium speed… Just sit here, and watch the candles form, and flow… And keep saying to yourself, “Why”… When you think of the word “WHy”, your brain acts like its looking for something, and it will process the information its seeing in a different way… I Do this for HOURS on the weekends… No notes taking, just watch, and dont take your eyes off the movement… The brain cant make a complete picture, if its information is coming in scattered packets of information…

This is how I became a master scalper. and my strike rates proves it, 95% isnt anything to sneeze at… And Im proud of that, because I worked freakin hard to get here…

which timeframe do you scalp on, MNVRS?
how many hours of chart watching on weekends? how about during weekdays?

watching charts for countless hours did help me too

1H-15M-1M, I check them all, and scalp off 1M TICK CHART, and Renko Bars.

I actually use 5 variables to come to a trade execution.

I was at 16 hours a day, just watching charts, on the weekdays, and slow strat tester for 16 hours a day on weekends 6AM-10pm every single day… minus road time, and dinner and homework help with my kids, I was on the charts… Not so much now, as I have pretty much have my routine down, and feel very confident in my trading…

As of right now, i can look at any pair, and with-in, hummmm, 5-10 seconds make an assumption of action to make a trade, or not…

Practice, Practice, practice, the more reps, the stronger you get…

Its alot of time, but in the end, very well worth it…

Kazmatyka you’d do well to take note of what MoneyNVRSleeps has said about his experiences, that is pretty much how it works, it isn’t something you’re going to master overnight, perhaps intuition isn’t the correct word for what you were feeling or doing, it certainly won’t come about from drinking a cup of coffee, but it will through hard work and dedication, so get studying :slight_smile:

Wow that’s for advice ))

lucky

Money never sleeps thank u for comment-agree from word to word but u are talking about geometric figures which our perception could catch from chaos or non chaos ))

lucky

I am talking probably about how to set our perception system which can recognize the right moments if we are talking about time and right places if we are talking about cycles .
Yours north kazmatyka

lucky

"I see the pictures and I connect them " Temple Grandin

lucky

hi everybody. Although I am rookie in trading I wish to say as to intuition. Well as to me, I think It works better with experience and I could be called subconscious. For beginners it could work for some time but for real profit it is necessary to rely on your common sense if you don’t want to loose your money. Who can say real experience about intuition without common sense that it has become real profit. Please share. It would be interesting.
TY

Wow wow wow!!! Freeze there. You cannot decide based on intuition. You have to decide to get in by logic with a proven metodology made by yourself but you must use your intuition when not to trade. Sometimes the setup is clear and i just take the trade and sometimes it seems to be so perfect that my guts are telling me that there is something wrong and so I don’t take the trade.

The book “trading in the zone” talks about this kind of feeling called by someones “intuition”.

When you are trading and you do some thing guided by a kind of intuition, this may be you “intuition” helping you to make chooses.