What is Apple's future?

What is the future of Apple’s stock after the terrible fall it has had these days? Although he was already warning something big negative.

It is going to be interesting, even thou I dont see a clear vision for future of Apple.

1.- Huawei the fastes growing company have several issues to solve in EU and US
2.- The reaction for China (to apple) might be similar, there are legal issues incluiding qualcom, and there are chances China might block iphone (at least previous verisions) That is what you can see in several news. Apple vs. Qualcomm Legal Battle: Everything You Need to Know | Digital Trends
3.- I dont know if the growth of Apple in previous years was due increasing sells or increasing price (or both)
4.- This year it looks like the increase in price can´t compensate de decrease in sells.

So in my perspective, legal issues, block in china one of the greater markets, decrease in sells, (personal view) lack of innovation, this wont be a good year for apple.

If they invest heavily in automated vehicles and transportation-as-a-service, then they may be the first 10 trillion dollar company by market cap.

Like Amazon, if they want to continue to experience exponential growth they need to invest in other industries. There are only so many untapped markets where they can sell iphones. Eventually they hit full saturation and things start to go downhill from there.

I’m looking forward to what they’ll be doing in the healthcare industry. I’ve always been long Apple though and with the recent drop in price, I’m seeing that as a good time to buy.

@Abel10 Did you end up buying?

1 Like