What is Best pair to trade for beginners

I started with eurusd, so that is one of the good options, I’d say

I think these 2 are quite good to start:

EUR/USD

The Euro/United States dollar currency pair, otherwise known as the fiber, is the most traded pair globally. It is the most preferred pair by top banks, funds, financial institutes, and retail traders. This pair has the highest liquidity with reasonably volatile and backed by a sound economic system.

GBP/USD

The pair of the British pound and the US dollar, otherwise called the cable, is another perfect pair for beginners. It has a straight and robust movement and higher volatility than that of the fiber. The instrument produces profitable pips and detailed market analysis. However, beginners should be cautious of the high risk associated with the pair.

yup i do lean towards eurusd and gbpusd, these are considered the best pairs to study at first, not to be over whelmed with the currencies out there, but just stick to 2-3 pairs and learn them

The question is a bit old and I hope that by now you have mastered trading, or at least are much better at it. However, I think that besides the pairs (EURUSD and GBPUSD) that some people already mentioned, the USDCHF is a good option. But my best advice would be your local currency against the USD or against the EUR, whichever is most common in your country.

In my opinion, the best pair to trade forex is USD/EUR. Being the most traded pair and a combination of currencies of two of the largest economies of the world, it offers stability and is highly liquid in comparison to other currency pairs.

Trade pairs that are liquid and have average volatility: EUR/USD and GBP/USD make good options. Please avoid pairs that have high volatility. You can also pick any major pair, they make excellent tradable pairs.

I’m a beginner in forex as well. I’m currently practising in a demo account using the EURUSD currency pair.

I prefer to use them because they are easier to understand and predict, even with common strategies like Pinbar.

For novices, it is always wise to start from one currency pair. Start from choosing a liquid pair as it is easy to trade them. Some of the widely traded pairs are GBP/USD, EUR/USD and JPY/USD etc.

It is important to choose currency pairs to trade keeping in mind factors like volatility and liquidity. The best currency pair to trade in my opinion is USD/EUR as it represents the world’s two largest economies and offers high liquidity, stability and lower spreads at time. Heavily traded across the globe, one can predict the price movements by following news events, economic calendars and charts etc.

The EUR and the USD represent our two major economies around the world, and as such, are the most frequently traded currency pairs.

Actually, there are no best pairs. All traders understand that all pairs are perfect and essential for them. because they help them to generate money. Some traders prefer major currency pairs such as usdeur, eurgbp and something like that. I would propose new traders to start off from major currency pairs and gradually meet other pairs. You know, major currencies are influenced by changes in the world economy and changes in trading on the market. I mean goods and services exchange market. That’s why you can analyse the news and then make decisions concerning particular currency pairs.

I think, less volatile trading pairs would be better as like EURUSD, USDJPY! But , new traders need to practice more pairs in demo, if they are getting good result any of particular trading pair, then they should add that pair in live trading account!

In my opinion, it is always wise to choose a liquid currency pair for trading in the forex market as in this highly volatile field, it ensures increased liquidity and stability in comparison to minor pairs. I have been trading EUR/USD ever since I started trading and It is honestly a bit easy as it can be predicted using economic calendars and following news updates.

I've been trading with EURUSD in demo trading and would like to know if there is any other volatile currency pair like EURUSD which is suitable for beginner traders?

Pick any major pairs. EUR/USD is the most preferable choice among new traders because it is simple to trade.

Liquidity for retail trades is not important as long as you look at top 20-30 traded pairs.
EURUSD is THE most traded pair, but there are opinions, that it is also most manipulated one.

In my opinion there is something in EURUSD, that makes classic price action/technical analysis work worse than on other pairs. I like less traded (still insanely liquid) pairs overall. Selected strategy is also a factor. If beginner want to scalp (despite it is strongly not recommended) he should choose pairs with lowest spread (EURUSD included)

According to me, the major currency pairs are best for trading, especially for newcomers. They are more stable and easy to predict, offering tight spreads.

I think this will depend on what kind of trader you are. If you are a stronger mean reversion trader a pair like AUDNZD would be good. If you are a stonger trend trader one of the major pairs is likely a good one to start with.

1 Like

For novices, it is always wise to choose a liquid pair as the forex market is highly volatile. In order to avoid wider spreads and get your hands on increased opportunities, choose ‘majors’ as they are heavily traded and are a combination of two large economies. EUR/USD is the best pair to start trading with.

There are over 65+ currency pairs to trade. But different pairs suit different trading styles. One should only pick pairs that’s best for their strategy. not all pairs are tradable. I personally pick pairs that have high liquidity and low spreads. Fulfilling these two factors, majors pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, or USD/CAD make some of the best pairs to trade.