What is Best pair to trade for beginners

EURUSD on demo is the place to start

I always look to my brokers spread’s on each pair I am interested in. The bigger the spread the trickier it is and the more you “pay” to enter that pair. Personally I have AUD pairs and CAD pairs good. GBPCAD tends to have nice trends

Has anyone tried on using exotic pairs? The spreads look insane sometimes, so I am wondering if you guys use them in scalping or long term?

We see a common inclination among traders that they fall for Gold trading after their arrival. You know Gold is a very volatile pair and so traders should not go for it when they are new. They can trade EURUSD, GBPUSD and other similar pairs that are less volatile than Gold.

It is recommended to traders to begin trading with EUR/USD since it has high liquidity and low spreads. However, you can choose other pairs as well. But go only with major pairs because they have low volatility and are more stable than other pairs.

You can start with EUR/GBP

Any specific reason for eurgbp?

It is nt my favourite ,it moves like a plate of spaghetti most of the time not doing a great deal also I find it one of the most difficult pairs to predict.Still the spread low

There was a lengthy presentation on YouTube a few years ago after trading a few more years I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.he did a profile on each pair and graded their difficulty, I was looking for it again but I couldn’t find it

Same here; and my 2nd trading pair was GBPUSD! I actually started to work with the 2nd trading pair after the 1 month of demo! Personally, I don’t use so many pairs on my trading chart!

The best pair for beginners is EUR/USD as it is the most heavily traded pair and facilitates low spreads and increased opportunities in this highly volatile forex environment.

EUR / USD currency pair has the highest order flow and the highest liquidity across the forex market. Also, trading these currency pairs tends to be less volatile. Therefore, this currency pair is especially suitable for beginners.

IMO, EURUSD is a nice pair to start with for a newbie. As the pair is less volatile and more liquid. Also, the trading spread is quite low!

EUR/USD and GBP/USD are the best pair to trade for newbies because they are the most stable currency pair to trade and have a lot of liquidity.

There are no absolute rights and wrongs in trading. Many questions do not have a 100% correct right answer.

But for some questions its possible to be 70 or 80 or 90% right and that’s good enough.

Where I’m going to with this is that when I say that if a new trader starts trading with real money on time-frames less than 4 hours, they will be broke within about 6 months.

And I will be about 90% right on this.

Well let everyone have their fun people learn in different ways :slightly_smiling_face::scream:

1 Like

True indeed. And I would be the last person to want regulations to restrict access to trading.

It is actually true though I could never learn things like alphabet , tiing shoelaces ect the conventiona way l use. To find my own way.

i agree to do day trading, need far more than 6 months trading unlike mechanical minded longer term set ups .Need to practice and find a niche for ones own style and personality ,arguably years of empirical experience how certain pairs move and react to data ect.
though i believe leverage and day trading can be very compatible

There is no denying the logic. If you can find 5 trade opportunities in a day compared to just 5 in a month, her potential profit is that much greater. In practice though, very few new traders can perform under such time constraints.