What is Best pair to trade for beginners

I started with GBP/EUR simply because I’m British and knew most about what was going on in economy of my own country from news-papers etc. Also, fact that GBP the denominator (that thing on top) made it easier to fix things in my mind, so didn’t have to turn my brain upside down. With experience, moved to EUR/CHF cos more liquid and tighter spreads plus I like the way that pair’s trends continue for ages. Also, good thing about EUR/CHF as the fact that parity between the pairs (i.e 1 CHF = 1 EUR) is quite a good base-line under which is doesn’t tend to dip too much (just waiting to be proven wrong on that …!) EUR/USD would have been good, but never really tried it. I don’t trade currencies so much now as moved into commodities - copper and oil - more volatile and wafer-thin spreads, so quicker profits and I personally find commodities more predictable - i.e a lot of up and down and reversion to mean - suits my simplistic trading style!

EUR/USD is, in my opinion, the finest pair to trade. It is known as a major because it is frequently traded all over the world and offers narrower spreads and wider price changes, allowing for more profitable possibilities.

Okay cool got your view

eurusd is not just the easiest, but also the most stable currency pair to trade. it is the best choice either for beginners and for professionals.
needless to say it is the most traded pair

I believe beginners should be testing all the main pair s on demo then they will find .out what they think the" best" is to trade ,instead of advice on YouTube ect

I suggest beginners use EURUSD during their intial stages because the EURUSD pair is a bit easier when compared to other currency pairs, the EURUSD currency is also highly liquid and low in volatility.

EUR/USD is the best pair to trade in forex for beginners and experienced traders.

The euro and dollar are among the world’s strongest currencies, and therefore it attracts a lot of attention from traders. The dollar also acts as a safe haven in times of economic uncertainty, as investors flock to it when they have concerns about other markets.
Beginners can enjoy trading sensibly by investing in profitable currency pairs like this.

Beginners should use major pairs to trade. Because the major pairs have the highest volume because they are traded the most, lower volatility because they are more stable, and hence, they can be easy to profit from. The major pairs are - EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURCHF, CADJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, and CADCHF.

In my opinion, EUR/USD is not just the easiest, but also the less volatile currency pair to trade. This pair has become the most widely-traded pair in the world because it represents a combination of two of the biggest economies in the world. It is affected by factors that influence the value of the euro and/or the U.S. dollar in relation to each other and to other currencies. It is the best choice not only among beginners but also for professional traders. This is one of the most traded currency pairs due to tight spreads and liquidity.

I just started with EUR/USD when I was a beginner. Major pairs are always ideal for a new trader. You should just try to master one pair at a time when you are a newbie.

EUR USD - More volatility means more profit if done right. Tho, I also like to try out some other pairs like USDJPY

The EUR/USD remains the best pair to trade forex for beginners. It is the most highly traded forex pair and because of the comparable stability, beginners can find it comparatively easier to make profits from the pair.

As I am a beginner so can anyone tell me good currency pairs to start off my trading journey?

Same here; till now EURUSD is my favorite trading pair!

For a beginner the best currency pair to trade forex is definitely the EUR/USD. Because it contains the highest liquidity, as it forms a major percentage of all the volumes traded each day. And also, the pair is the most stable among all others.

Yes it there so retail traders can make a fortune

There is no the best currency pair for beginners. Of course, you should start off with the definition of major, cross and exotic currency pairs. In this case you will be able to understand what kind of currency pairs are the most suitable for you. Major currency is dollar, and all the pairs which include greenback are considered to be major ones. Cross currency pairs are those ones which include eur/gbp/jpy but don’t have dollar in it. Exotic currency pairs are those ones which include eur/gbp/jpy and one of the currency of the developing country, or example Brazil.

These are the main defferences, also major currencies are called major, because all the pairs where you can find them are characterized by the high liquidity.

The EUR/USD pair is ideal for beginners. Because it represents the world’s two largest economies and trading blocs, it is the most liquid pair. Its strong liquidity provides traders who want to buy or sell it with continuously low spreads. Because of the unique mix of liquidity and volatility, it is the most recommended pair to trade for all types of traders, including beginners.

No doubt, EURUSD is the most common one in this case! But new traders also can use USDJPY & GBPUSD trading pairs!

I like those 3 for sure.