What is Best pair to trade for beginners

I believe that everything here depends on the preferences of the trader. Everything is quite simple - where a trader has experience, it can give him a good profit.

GBPUSD and EURUSD are good pairs to start with.

EUR/USD is my go-to and a good option for beginners

I was trading EUR/USD a lot as a newbie and I actually think it was a bad idea. It was too volatile for me to react on time.

I suggest trading with any major pair because they are volatile and easily predictable if you pick the right time frame with a good strategy.

I’ve been advised EUR/USD or GBP/USD to start with. I’m going with GBP/USD as a focus but I’m in the UK

What are the best currency pairs to trade? I think you need to choose the most liquid ones. These include: EUR / USD, GBP / USD, USD / JPY. These are the best scalping currency pairs most popular with large investors. There are always up-to-date statistics on them, updated online, and the largest volumes of transactions are made on them.

Those are certainly the most popular currency pairs. I don’t think they are necessarily the best for everyone - different people have different needs and preferences, and that deeply affects what’s best for them individually.

Major currency pairs are most popular among traders. There are no best pairs because every trader has their own suitable currency for forex trading.

I use the EURUSD pair because of its volatility, and it represents a combination of two of the biggest economies in the world.

It all depends on you and the one you like

Stick to USD pairs and trade opens

Any major currency pair would be suitable for beginners because they are less volatile and can be predicted with a few analysis or by using a good strategy.

it all depends on what you have already tried and understood, because without understanding it is pointless to start doing something

1 Like

Exactly right mate. It’s not about what pair to trade. It’s about the session opens, liquidity, the technical analysis and the fundamental aspects

I mostly recommend EURUSD for beginners because it has higher trading volume with the highest liquidity, and it also provides the lowest spreads compared to other pairs.
1 Like

EUR/USD.
GBP/USD.
USD/JPY.
USD/CHF.
These pair are best to trade

That’s good advice as long as the session opens don’t occur at a silly time for you like 3am

Personally I prefer to trade on EURUSD and EURGBP, I look for the high volatility and liquidity pairs as those allows me to escape at perfect timing.

1 Like

take the couples that are most comfortable for you to learn to work and not lose money

The best currency pair to start your trading is EURUSD as it the most liquid and volatile pair.