What is Best pair to trade for beginners

Lots of volatility for sure!!

I would have said any of the majors are good starting points. I would stick to EURUSD or GBPUSD. Try to work hard to understand the patterns and what news effects that pair and once you can consistently make money from one pair then you can move onto the next. Don’t forget to always use a demo account to begin with. Save your money for when you are more confident.

1 Like

EURUSD I would say

You can start with EUR/USD or GBP/USD. These are the most liquid pairs in the world. Both are the major currency pairs that are traded by anyone who trades currencies, and it’s also suitable for spot scalping and algorithmic trading.

That’s it mate! Do you trade session opens

1 Like

I agree with most users that the EURUSD is the best pair for beginners because the volatility is lower. With a few good strategies and money management skills, beginner traders can make consistent profits.

EURUSD is the most manipulate pair in Forex

GBPUSD is a good pair to begin with. Pays $$$$$

EUR/USD or GBP/USD

Any major pairs are good for beginner. But yes, according to the comment, GBPUSD and EURUSD are good.

2 Likes

No I don’t trade when sessions open, though more volatility but I wait for consistent trend that can help me in perfect entry for the trades.

1 Like

Yeah sometimes though, apart from these, what others you find appropriate to trade?

Apart from these, I think GBPJPY got me some good result. How about you?

1 Like

How long are you holding your trades

1 Like

Eurusd is the highest traded pair so there’s a good degree of movement

1 Like

As a beginner, always try first to trade on major pairs. EURUSD and GBPUSD are very good pairs to begin with.

1 Like

Yeap they are very good.

That what makes EURUSD most volatile pair, everyone talks about it, it is so popular!!! :smile:

2 Likes

It depends upon the pair movement. I look for ± 100 pips movement.

What about you?

1 Like

EURGBP, AUDCAD - mostly on EURUSD and EURGBP and GBPUSD.