What is Best pair to trade for beginners

I hope forex is not reading this thread :joy:

1 Like

Maybe don’t worry about the pair and look for strength. You can look at minute, hourly, daily, weekly and monthly strength

Never tried AUDCAD one, gonna check that one out.

EURUSD/GBPUSD is a good one to start.

1 Like

lol, otherwise the macro forces are coming from BP :rofl:

EURUSD is the world’s most traded currency pair and that is why it is referred to as the world’s most volatile pair. It is popular between traders due to its high liquidity and it contains the economic powers of the United States and Eurozone.

I really don’t get you. You are searching for a beginner friendly pair and then you want one with more volatility. At the same time you want to learn and master a pair.
GBP/USD and EUR/USD are the most beginner friendly pairs, but if you want to go with volatile pairs then you can go with AUD/JPY and AUD/USD. Although I would suggest you to start with at least two pairs and less volatile will be favourable for you.

It’s the most liquid and therefore the highest traded

1 Like

Gbp and usd pairs are always good

That’s a good idea but these days borrower ranges can be expected

Yeah, you’re also ryt, eurusd is becoming turtle now!

1 Like

EUR/USD is good to start with

The best pair for a beginner is the EURUSD because they are low in volatility with smaller spreads so that beginners can make a few profits with simple strategy and analysis.

As a new trader, it is recommended to stick with major currency pairs because they are more liquid and less volatile. EUR/USD and GBP/USD are good for beginners.

Surely, the best option is to start with majors. I would recommend start with EURUSD because it is the most volatile and popular currency pair. More than that, the majority of trading strategies that you can come across on different trading forums are aimed at trading this currency pair. So, EURUSD is not only the most volatile, but also the most observed currency pair, so that you can find lots of different articles and educational resources devoted to this asset.

It’s because of the advent of crypto trading things are just slower

2 Likes

Yeah, that thing is booming.

2 Likes

I do wonder how long that would last, or things have changed permanently.

As a beginner in forex, I would like to know if EURUSD is the only best pair to trade during the initial live trading period or if there are any other low volatile pairs for beginners?
1 Like

Generally, new traders begin trading with pairs that are more liquid and less volatile. Therefore, major currency pairs are the best to get started with forex.