What is the best leverage for 10usd?

Hi, I am newbie on forex. I already try demo account for 3 months. Now, I wanted to enter the real account with 10usd. Can u suggest for the best leverage? I want to take a low risk at first. Thanks.

1 Like

Do you mean $10k USD or $10 USD?

Well, I think you should go with at least somewhere between 100-500 USD so that your trades have some psychological impact on you. I am also practicing with micro account and I use 100 leverage as every book say not to go over 100.:grin:

1 Like

Just with $10 USD? I think it’s not possible to make sure best trading leverage, please increase your trading equity; minimum $100 is more suitable to ensure a best leverage with risk management.

Well high leverage may lead you to overtrading but if you are really thinking of an account of just 10 USD (which is so weird if true) you should look for at least 1:200 so to be able to open a 0.01 EURUSD for example.

3 Likes

Are you planning to open a micro account with this balance of 10 USD? If yes,then leverage between 1:100 and 1:200 will be ok I guess. What concerns me is that I think you should practice a bit more on demo as 3 months is not a sufficient time. But I guess if you risk only 10 USD you could give it a try but have in mind that most probably you will need more experience and practice.

4 Likes

Seriously… 10 usd…??? ¿¿¿¿¿Think u better hear other advice min 100usd is much better with 1:100 leverage

$10 just isn’t enough to open a micro-account and trade with 0.01-lots.

Not with reasonable stop-loss sizes and reasonable money management. Which is why everyone opening a micro-account loses their money. The important benefit of trading as small as that is to learn how to use reasonable money management, position-sizing and so on. If you trade a micro-account starting with $10 and trading 0.01 lot position sizes, you deprive yourself of this benefit.

It’s both unrealistic and detrimental.

(It might be enough for a “nano-account”, I don’t know).

If you want to trade with such a low trading balance than cent account would be helpful to you! Then you, add a 1:100 leverage in your cent account! Hope this helps.

1 Like

I think you can choose cent account and using high leverage, like as 1:500, amount 10$ is not too big amount money, and if losing trades and getting margin call account it will not make too deep regret on heart, with use high leverage it could increasing opportunity to making trades with low lot size

Frankly, 10$ is such a small trading balance! I wanna know your intention first! Are you interested for learning ( testing your emotions) or anything else?

Can’t you earn more that $10 busking

10$ can open account. It not a prob at all. Oanda was able to open.

1 Like

I seem, nothing is impossible here for a good skilled Forex trader! But for the new traders, 10$ is really a challenging trading capital.

1 Like

> What is the best leverage for 10usd?
3 fiddy

Mmmmm I think best is 1:100???

2 Likes

man wow, you are not broke,at all(not sarcastic), anyway for a broke Alanlinm3 with 10 bucks, buddy it depends on how much and fast you want to earn profit and what type of lots your broker offers, if it does offer nano lot you can take that one as it will give you more chances on 1:500 leverage as it will require roughly 3usd margin. :sunglasses:

this definitely right

with $10 you need to trade not 0.01 lots but 0.001 lots

nano account, not micro account

otherwise you lose the $10 pretty fast

but probably better to trade on demo until you can open micro account with $100+

Wahaha im broke bro… But for oanda max they offer is 1:100. Cmc in sg max is 1:50…sad…

try fxtm broker. it offers up to 1:500 leverage.