What is the Best strategy to scalping in crypto futures

Please tell me an strategy to trade BTC or altcoins using indicators and other methods Easily to trade with atleast 80 percent with Gurantee

Clearly you are new in trading :wink: there is no such thing like ā€œguaranteeā€ in trading. Gain knowledge about crypto in BabyPips course.

1 Like

You should trade BTC with long-term goal but there is no guarantee indeed.

I mean is there any method to scalping in 5m or 15m chart with indicators please in BTC or eth or altcoins

The only scalping ā€˜guarantee methodā€™ is opening and closing a trade set up with a P/L and T/P in place. Whether you lose or win is up to what the market throws at you.

bam!

https://www.babypips.com/crypto

You cannot trade BTC for short time because crypto isnā€™t that much volatile and it doesnā€™t offer short time trading facilities like fiats.

Scalping means closing a trade within 10 to 15 pips but crypto isnā€™t like fiats so you cannot trade scalping on crypto.

Arbitrage, but not the ones you can get off the internet, they donā€™t work, I mean real arbitrage that the professionals use, we saw 500% last month on the 500trades/mth setup via auto trading, assume 100% per 100trades and you have a reference.

How to set it up I mean which exchange and steps please

If you want scalp crypto on a futures exchange based platform then donā€™t use indicators! Instead use volume profile type of system.

you are still new, becase scalping is a strategy too. ā€¦ But you are in the best place to start learning