What is the best way to be a profitable trader?

Hello,

I have been doing FOREX for the past 7 months. I am still learning and trying absorb as much good information as possible.

Where a person that wants to be profitable should start? I am currently following the babypips education and also watching youtube videos.

I see many people selling classes with good reviews like CUEBANKS and Network Marketing companies selling online courses like I MARKETS LIVE.

Thanks for your insight on this.

You’re probably already doing this but trade, with a live account, start small, with small lots, a micro lot. Remember this is a marathon, also do what every course, book, forum, web site and everything you’ve ever read is telling you. Start with a trading plan, have a methodology for trading, keep records for reviewing, and do the same thing over and over again.

You’re trying to create consistency, and with consistency you will be profitable. All the information you need is here with babypips, but it never hurts to study more, don’t think you need to buy a course, you just need to find a trading method right for you.

Avoid day-trading or at least run no more than one trade per day. Don’t trade reversals.

To make money through Forex trading, you have to learn and master it and this needs spending some time and energy. It cannot be done overnight.

There are many ways to become a successful trader on the forex market. You must have knowledge about the market and also you have some experience related to trading. You also have full control on your emotions which effects your trading.