What is the cheapest forex broker out there?

If you have tried and tested hotforex its nice otherwise to go with an unknown broker is always bit risky. Thats good if they are looking after you. You making heaps there or just learning still.

why you are looking for cheapest broker sir?

The min deposit and large bonus would help us to trade easier (gain more profit without invest too much).

when you say cheap, I guess you are referring to broker that provides micro accounts to everyone. Well, there are few trustworthy brokers that does this. With PROFIFOREX you can open a micro account and deposit any amount you want starting from 1$. They also offer 5$ bonus for deposits below 50$ and 10% bonus for deposits of 50$ and above. I guess with these bonuses, you can start trading with confidence. Profiforex has been my broker for a long time and no issues so far.

Be careful of brokers that are not in a regulated country such as Profiforex. It is best to choose a broker that is in a well regulated country ie UK, Australia than to try and save a few $ as in the long term you want.

Well, the only broker I’ve had experience with is profiforex, I opened a $1 micro account with them and they offer a 1:500 leverage, which is kind of HUUUGE for me (im okay with 1:15 probably) since I’m still starting out, but I’m glad the option is still there for me anyway.

^^^another spammer. I would thought the mods would stop these people.

I am not spamming, I’m just sharing my experience with my current broker and I only posted as I thought that it would help the OP look for what he’s looking for.

I think you are wrong, some of the brokers that traders do complain about, are they not from regulated countries. I think the best way to rate a broker is to find out how satisfactory their services are. If there are brokers to be careful about, am sure Profiforex does not fall under the list.

As far as I can see, you are a newbie. Are you saying it is wrong to share experiences here? Why must you call someone a spammer?

for news source for fundamental data, you could go to forexfactory or babypips (Ofcourse!)

FF is actually good to but where can we get daily tips?

Hi kuerten,

Perhaps our ‘Forex research thread’ may help. We offer up-to-the-minute analysis from our in-house analysts.

Alex

Alexander Chadwick
Alpari (UK) Representative

for how have you been using PROFIFOREX? i just started with them, i have enjoyed customer service so far. what more is there?

Maybe being regulated might be a good start!

Are you saying that one cannot trade with a broker that does not belong to the UK or US regulatory bodies? Well, guess what, there are traders who are very successful with non UK or US brokers. Just say some of the so-called-unregulated brokers are better than the regulated brokers. The only reason why its good to use a regulated broker is for fund safety. However, regulation cannot stop a broker from taking your money. So, as much a regulation is important, it is also very important to trade with a broker that offers a very good trading condition and has a good track record.

Thank you for this post. Now I feel more safe with this broker. I just hope they keep up the good service.

Its true that some regulated brokers offer no advantage over unregulated. For instance, I’m not aware of that much advantage the NFA symbol gives.

I think he is saying that if you have more than a few hundred dollars deposited he wouldn’t deposit without security of funds. I would have to agree I have a reasonable account with Lmax and I am sure that I would not trust some random island broker with my hard earned cash!

By all means go for it if you want but I know that my regulated broker is not going to do a runner with my money so I can sleep well at night. I have even been to their office and talked to my rep so that is better peace of mind.

Goodluck with your broker.

4xp.com -zero spreads!!!