What is the cheapest forex broker out there?

Has anyone heard of Forex Investment Pros? fipfx.com is the site. They are relatively new but when I saw the spreads they offered I decided to open a live account. Now I get .9 on eur/usd, and I didnt have to open it with 50K like other brokers who have offered me lower than normal retail spreads. They are nFA registered & have mt-4 , great service too, but the spreads are fantastic. No loss to execution speed or anything else, so if you want cheap spreads and want your broker licensed in the US, I would give them a try.

There are many low balance Forex brokers out there…. the lower the balance requirement, the larger the spreads are. The higher spreads significantly reduce your chances of being profitable.

It seems you don’t understand what regulation really means. Every time a newbie or inexperienced forex traders like you ask people to be crazy about regulation I just get itchy and can’t stop myself from replying. If you do your research you will see that the complains of traders who use regulated brokers are as much as the complains of the other traders. What you also have not come to know is that Broker regulation is not part of the government. Regulatory bodies are private bodies, which is why they do not have the power to close down a broker for fraud( do not be deceived by the fines you read). You want to talk about money security? Tell me how many traders got their money back when some regulated brokers went AWOL. Or you do you want me to remind you of these incidents. You make me sick.

Cool! I’ve just visited their website.

Since everyone’s suggesting their broker. May I suggest loyalforex too? :33: Just visit their website for more info :smiley:

Hello

In my humble opinion, you dont ask the right questions; You can’t trade seriously with a very small account, its better to trade in demo, and when ready to start with a real acciunt.
Regarding what does affect the forex market? everything , the forex market is a confrontation of thousands of individual belief… what you need to have is your own strategy and to respect it religiously after having tested it

cheers

Erik

who want very cheap trading, example for testing. use roboforex cent account. 1 usd is 100 in platform :slight_smile:

Hi Jenneys,

In my opinion low deposit amount is not the only factor that one should consider while choosing a forex broker because the amount you will deposit is ultimately your money and it depends upon you how much you want to invest.

One should consider factors like commission that broker charge, spreads, Leverage they offer, promotional offers, transparent terms and conditions etc

John,

Did you realise that the question you’re answering was asked over three and a half years ago by someone whose last log-in at this forum was the day after the question was asked?

The problem with “bumping” ancient threads like this to get a post into them is that they then take up a front-page position displacing something else/other questions, to which active, current members may be awaiting responses. So it really [B]is[/B] something of a “forum nuisance” - especially when you’re not saying anything new but [I]just repeating observations already made multiple times in the thread[/I].

Thanks for understanding …

Nowadays almost all brokers offers very competitive spreads. Broker choice should be based on other criterions such as age, reputation among traders, absense of scam alerts on forum and review sites and of course regulation.
Try to pay attention to regulation first.

Bonuses are evil most of them are intended to make traders lose quicker. I advice newbies to trade only on their own money and with smallest lots to gain trading skills instead of hunting for quick profits

Yes i agree, bonuses are crap and paid by client, so whats the point…

i just discovered this broker blitzbrokers.com, they seem to have stripped down pricing to an absolute minimum.

That’s impressive that you could seriously trade with an account size that small. I think that would be too depressing for me to take trading seriously with an account of only $5.