What is the maximum size of the lot that I can get on the market?

I understand what he critizies concerning the answers: people who answer here are often too much like philosophes and psychiatrics.

There was a simple question.:

How manny lot can i trade with 200000 Bucks and how many lots can i trade in general with a broker?

The question was not what someone should do before he deposits money and trades.

I asked the same question my online support cause i plan to trade 10 Lot /trade, the margin for EUR/USD is approx.2000 EUR.
In general “normal” Forex broker let you trade max 50 Lot a positions. If i had more monney to trade i would try to get in physical contact with a broker and enter his office to talk about circumstances, like in the good old times.

So in most cases with online “brokers” you can trade 50 Lot positions maximum.

To answer to your $20000 max lot size question.
100000 opens 1 standard lot size
If you are unleveraged say 1:1 leverage the max u can open is 0.2 theoretically. However you must be an avert trade, perfect entries barely without retrracemets. Calculation 20000/100000.
How ever if you are leveraged you can open much higher. Say 1:100 leverage means you borrow X100 giving you $2M. There fore 2000000/100000 = 20lots.
The higher the leverage the higher the lot size you can alot
However these are mathematical possibilities you will need psychological edge in being a perfect trader. With this mathematics you can wipe out your account in even less than a min!
A lot must be considered in selecting a lot size such as margin stop out slippage spread devil’s spikes etc. This won’t work for you especially if you are swing trader because you have to give allowance to retrracemets and swaps against you. So at the end of the day its so much of risk management money management and absolutely SKILL SETS!!!

To answer to your $20000 max lot size question.
100000 opens 1 standard lot size
If you are unleveraged say 1:1 leverage the max u can open is 0.2 theoretically. However you must be an avert trade, perfect entries barely without retrracemets. Calculation 20000/100000.
How ever if you are leveraged you can open much higher. Say 1:100 leverage means you borrow X100 giving you $2M. There fore 2000000/100000 = 20lots.
The higher the leverage the higher the lot size you can alot
However these are mathematical possibilities you will need psychological edge in being a perfect trader. With this mathematics you can wipe out your account in even less than a min!
A lot must be considered in selecting a lot size such as margin stop out slippage spread devil’s spikes etc. This won’t work for you especially if you are swing trader because you have to give allowance to retrracemets and swaps against you. So at the end of the day its so much of risk management money management and absolutely SKILL SETS!!!