What is up everyone?

What is up everyone? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My name is Neil. I’m an Australian guy who loves to live life to the fullest. I have been making some really good progress, but I still have a lot to learn which is why I’m here.

I hope I can grow my knowledge, and that we can help each other, so let’s get it!

3 Likes

Hi and welcome in BP community :slight_smile:

If you have not already taken the babypips course in forex then I suggest you do that, it gives a lot of information about what forex is, how to trade it etc… It is handy even if you already know that stuff because it may cover something you missed or say something in a different way.

That’s awesome, welcome to babypips! Do you also love surfing? How did you discover forex trading? :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, Neil! We’re all about supporting each other in this journey, so you’ve come to the right place. See you around and good luck!

Hey Neil! :raised_hands:

What’s up? Super pumped to see new faces around here, especially ones with such positive energy! Welcome! I’m a California girl, and I’ve got a serious soft spot for classic music, jazz, poetry, and finance and trading. :notes::briefcase:

Always learning, just like you! Trading can be a wild ride, right? But that’s part of what makes it so exciting. I’m all about that chart analysis, finding patterns, and working with the rhythm of the market.
Can’t wait to share knowledge and learn from each other! Let’s make some moves and continue living life to the fullest, as you said. :tada::chart:

Keep those good vibes coming, Neil!

Welcome to the community, Neil. Congrats on your progress. Hope to hear more from you.

Welcome Neil! Cheers to your journey of continuous learning and growth! The community is here to support you every step of the way. Enjoy your time here!