What is your experience with eaglefx?

I have withdrew from them fine 5/6 times and because it’s BTC based broker you can get it fast within 24 hours. Only once I had to wait 2 days.

1 Like

Overall positive experience , withdrawals are fast and same day exactly as I like it .
I have another account with IC Markets as I’m a believer of not putting your eggs in one basket .

1 Like

Pretty good experience for me. No major issues and Customer Support have always been there on the odd occasion I’ve needed them.

1 Like

thumbs up for their customer support! It’s only them I found considerable after LCG and Fxview.

1 Like

I’m using them for more than an year already and for this time all’s more than fine. Nothing to complain about it.

1 Like

Never had a problem with them. Been with them most of this year.

Yup, same day withdrawals is one of their selling points. Good to see they deliver on that.

1 Like

can you guys post about your experience with Eaglefx in the going offshore thread we are looking to add them to our trusted broker list, thank you

Really, what is their minimum withdrawal or are there any withdrawal restrictions with them?

Hi Paul, can you share the experience with other 3 brokers as well?

1 Like

right now i’m trading with eagelfx, sagefx pro account and prosperity4x pro account and all offer same day withdrawals, less than 1hr

2 Likes

Well, that is real quick. Thank you for your answer Paul.

1 Like

The broker is quite reliable. I am satisfied with the trading on the platform.

2 Likes

How is your experience with Eagle FX? Do they still accept US clients? Are there spreads are raw during US,UK market time?

yes, get a demo to see spreads

Thanks for prompt response!

1 Like

oh btw the withdrawals are quick usually in 45mins including weekends

It’s both good and bad! Like every broker is (almost all). On the good side withdrawals are quick and neat, of course with btc, that’s the beauty of crypto money ain’t it? On the downside the spreads are baaaad. So see what you want in your broker, and then find out if this one’s for you! By the way, any reason for preferring this particular broker? Just curious!

same day withdrawals, i but i also trade with another broker that offer the same with better spreads,prosperity4x

They are not regulated so I am not that much comfortable putting my funds in them.