What is your experience with FX Choice & LMFX

on the quest for a good offshore broker

low spreads / low commissions
fast withdrawals

not used them before be interested to see if anyone has experience with them. I use hugosway. solid broker for me at the minute

I do not use those brokers. Why do you prefer offshore? Anyway, I would recommend you try Oanda, or Forexchief for leverage up to 1:1000, low spreads and fastest execution I have seen.

1 Like

forexchief doesn’t take US citizens/residents, otherwise i went with them
tickmill as well

they were two that i was considering heavily… as they have good reputation, even going as far as having family overseas opening accounts but whats holding me back is I am not sure if they can detect my mt4 ip address is here in USA

Check out Fxview for that. Haven’t used or heard about LMFX or Fx choice (relatively new to trading) but can vouch for quick withdrawals of Fxview. I have even been recommended IG as an effective broker, yet to check them out personally.

Fxchoice is a regulated broker so I think it’s a safe broker choice, although I haven’t personally used it.

Isn’t forexchief an offshore broker being based out of Vanuatu

FXchoice isn’t accepting US clients any more…CFTC got to them

1 Like

If you’re looking for a good offshore broker then I would suggest checking out Forexchief.com. They have fair trading terms and fast execution speed. They have a low spread/ commissioner and I think their leverage meets my requirement. The withdrawals are hasslefree and can be made through a variety of options.

I had used LMFX few months back. And believe it or not there were couple of things I really struggled with while I was trading with them. Regarding the platform, I was always disapponited with the spreads they had and the trade execution was also something not very appealing. Another thing was their live chat assistance. 90% of the time my issues were left unresolved by the chat team asking me to drop them emails. IDK why the live chat team is even sitting there when I had to email even a small query and wait for the resolutions. Unless they are fixing some of these issues at least, I am not going back.

For Fxchoice, I guess they are not accepting US clients anymore but have not used them ever.

1 Like

Offshore brokers certainly give a lot of trading advantages over-regulated ones. At the end of the day, the motive is to make money and you surely save a lot of time and money with offshores.

1 Like

I was planning to open an account with forex chief but they don’t accept US citizens. I had an account with FX choice but even they are not accepting US citizens anymore

i tried signing up with them this weekend but then realized thay they don’t accept US clients. Alas

Haven’t used fxChoice yet. But LMFX, i was using them a few months before and had to switch my broker. I raised a withdrawal with them and i received it after 15 days, for 15 days they kept giving me wrong transaction hash. And adding to this is there chat support, they kept transferring my chat to one another and kept my concern unresolved. Not a good experience. I switched to turnkey forex later, pretty fast with processing withdrawals, like just 5-6 hours.

1 Like

Any particular reason why you are looking for only “offshore” broker? Speaking about low commisions, there is only one broker that crosses my mind and that is coinexx.

Not a huge fan of offshore/non-regulated broker. Would suggest to go for regulated one.

Hi Smith, i was reading your review about using turnkey, must say i agree to what you say. I am new here (trading), heard from lot of people that i should try turnkey for fast withdrawals and hence i opened an account with them. My first withdrwal with them reached to me in just 5 hours. I WAS IMPRESSED.

I think regulated brokers are more credible than the non-regulated ones because it is easier to judge their legitimacy. A regulation with an authority means that this broker will not run away with your money.

I think if the offshore broker is regulated by some authority then there should be no worries regarding its authenticity. I know the risk is real with every transaction you do online. The offshore brokers provide us with the flexibility to choose from various securities to invest. I am finding trading with my current brokers fxview, pepperstone and plus500 quite convenient.

I personally feel that regulated or not, there’s no difference really. A regulation cannot save us from fraud if we are careless. So a regulation is for the broker but you have to take care of the common safety measures.

1 Like