What is your experience with turnkey forex and coinexx?

i see both are “trusted” offshore brokers in babypips forums

should i be concerned if i am trading with them?

withdrawal issues? any?

reviews online are mixed, cant tell if they are real or not, I can only depend on experiences from people who used them here

You;ll still get mixed reviews here. I think you should go with FPA reviews. If the good reviews are far more than the bad ones, it means the broker has a reputation to protect. Go with brokers with 4 star rating and above. I don’t have experience with those two brokers. I use Forexchief for a while now, no issues with money in or out.

i cant trust reviews… i dont know who got paid and who didn’t

even the negative reviews could be paid

i want to use forexchief but they dont take USA citizens, would they take US citizen but non-resident?

Sorry for late response. I see now they don’t accept U.S citizen. You can only use it if you have bank account and passport of another country.

That is incorrect
Both of them Accept US clients

They are reliable brokers who offer low spreads and commissions. The withdrawals are fast and they even have good customer service. They are legit so don’t worry.

Hi there. I trade with TurnkeyForex and I think they are pretty cool. I used their API and VPS which is decent enough. I travel a lot, so to be able to trade from anywhere in the world really works for me. Can access my account from anywhere. For algo trading as well, I find their automated trading systems quite promising.