What is your most recent non-trading win?

Helloooo! :blush: So much has been happening in the world lately. Not as many good news as we’d hope :sweat_smile: but we’re getting by! :pray: I also feel like I’ve been ranting about the things going on in my life recently that I never really got to appreciate the good things. :open_mouth:

I guess one of the things I’m most proud of is I was able to write again. I wrote a full script for an event. :blush: And apart from the compensation, it’s great to finally get back to writing, even the simpler stuff like scripts. (I promise I don’t use emojis in anything else I write. :sweat_smile:) It’s a small win, but a win nonetheless. :slight_smile:

I’m just curious, what would you say is your non-forex or trading related win recently? :blush:

Been around the markets long enough to know the real win isn’t always the big trade it’s staying consistent, keeping the ego in check, and not overreacting when things get messy.

Outside of trading, I’d say the win lately has been getting better at handling the day-to-day without letting it throw me off my game. Small progress, but it matters.

Congratulations on getting back to writing again and doing what you enjoy doing. My biggest win lately has been to get my blood sugar down from way above where it should be down to a lot above where it should be. Its a small step and it still has a long way to go but it is a start.