What is your trading routine

I have a strategy, according to which I work to find the entry point and exit point of my trade.

This. And for me takes about 10 seconds to do per pair. I can pretty much figure out whats up for all of the FX, indicies, and futures markets in about 2 minutes.

1. Scanning the charts
  2. Indentifying the trend using the Daily charts. I also use 4H chart, but mostly the Daily chart.
  3. Looking for entry levels which I included according to my trading plan
  4. After a I found my entry level, I also place my stop loss and calculate my position size according to how much pips I risk.
  5. After price hit my entry level I close my laptop and only check my position at the end of the day.

I am an addicted person towards trading and I love to spend most of the time on the market and resources related to the market. I think my whole day and half night is the routine of my trading. I have weekends to enjoy a lot!

Wow, most dedicated person I have seen in Forex trading market sounds well. Spend time with learning new something and try to control emotions when trading. Good luck

good luck , hope you will be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly

how much you can earn by means of your trading strategy ?

My earning is small and there is no fixed amount of it. Sometimes good sometimes okay.