What is your trading space like?

Hi. Just wondering, where do you guys trade? I used to do it on my couch but that gave me a bad back pain. This is my new trading space where I work too. :joy: Would love to see yours :slightly_smiling_face:

P.s- I’ve just opened random charts purely for the picture. Need to fix my lighting :bulb:

5 Likes

Nice! :smiley: Simple but gets the job done! :blush: I’m still trying to save up for a bigger monitor like the one you have here, but I’ll definitely take a photo once my trading space is completed. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You sure do need to fix the lighting, it looks like you work in a coal mine.

8 Likes

hahahahahahaaha

it actually does! haha

1 Like

Yup that’s the quickest way to get back pain. A good chair is a must if you’re planning on being on your computer for hours especially now that you have a multi-monitor setup!

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: I would love to see
That’s nice! Which one are you planning to buy?

Haha! :rofl:That’s right! I am planning to buy a nice lamp. :bulb:

1 Like

Yes. I am saving to buy a nice chair. :slightly_smiling_face: Where do you trade?

It really does :rofl: but it’s still thousand times better than mine :sweat_smile: My trading space is a mess and I have no intention to clean it up before new year :relieved:

Cyber Monday is here… Now that the PC gamers are all wanting high refresh rates (165 Hz+) you can probably get a nice 27" 2560x1440 (QHD) monitor that ‘only’ does 120 Hz (or maybe lower) for a bargain.

1 Like

Here is my work place, look supper messy since this room is my kids playroom, :joy: :joy:
I have used to have back pain before but after I use this chair, it’s better.

8 Likes

I’m lucky enough to have a spare room that is part office, part junk room.

2 Likes

Do you mean country or like where in my house? I have an extra room that got turned into an office!

4 Likes

Wow, that’s great @ponponwei!

I wish I could have an own my working room with a fews monitors. Working hard to reach my dream, :grinning:

1 Like

@tommor
Lol. Who said fx traders don’t have a sense of humor.

Brutal, but facts, lol. You must wear glasses, or will be shortly.

2 Likes

Main looks the same, I have a laptop and a 32 in curve monitor , in extended the desk top mode. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll get there soon enough!!!

1 Like

So many bargains! What did you buy?

You are quite precient, Billy Bob, I did indeed purchase a monitor but, lacking the time to research these things, I went with my daughter’s recommendation of the LG 27GP850-27" Ultragear Gaming Monitor with QHD Nano IPS Display 1ms GtG, 165Hz (Overclock 180Hz), VESA HDR 400, NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible, AMD Freesync. God knows what all that means but I’m sure it will be good!

Matt from Aus

2 Likes