What kind of BabyPips merch would you like to see next?

Doing a quick survey!

Right now, for merch we have a variety of logo stickers and a t-shirt. Here are some of the cool cats who’ve received a BabyPips shirt:

Also in case you missed it, we have a new character, too! His name is Niko! Here he is making tons of money!

Overconfident-Niko

Would you like to see merch of him as well?

Anyhoo, the question is: If you were to receive a goodie bag filled with BabyPips merch, what kind of items would you like to see? Comment below!

1 Like

Water bottles!

1 Like

Face mask! :mask: :mask: :mask:

1 Like

Cool idea. Plus one on this.

1 Like

Diaries!!! can be used as trading journal & also to those who has the habit of recording day to day activities. In both ways, Diaries have an emotional attachment.

Where can I get this?

1 Like

Yes this!!!

1 Like

Good suggestions!

1 Like

If water bottles can keep hot as hot for extended hours and cold as cold then yes. Bring it.

I love diaries.

In addition to above pin Coffee Mug, Mouse Pad, Notepad, Cap, and Keychains to the list. Please keep int’l shipping costs lower as much as possible.

1 Like

A cap I think would be great!

But a coffee mug is ESSENTIAL! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I need a large size T-shirt
Coffee mug would be nice too
:slightly_smiling_face:

We usually run giveaways for them! Depending on availability, we also sometimes send TL3 members goodie bags!

For sure when we get them coffee mugs made! Welcome back btw! Good to see you here again.

face mask please

1 Like

A cycle top would be nice. Also the t-shirt but in black.

1 Like

I find customized water bottles and coffee mugs really cool and useful.

1 Like

Facemasks are a particularly relevant idea right now. Coffee mugs also sound great to me. Whiskey glasses?

1 Like

get a shop going!

1 Like

Classic black baseball hat with BP logo for the win! I’ll totally buy one! Gotta get a proper structured cap though, not one of those lame dad hats!

1 Like

Oooh, a baseball hat with the logo sounds great!

1 Like