What make you or may cause you to change your broker?

What specific features or aspects of your previous broker did you find lacking or unsatisfactory, leading you to seek a change?

Absolutely
poor customer service
high fees
repeatedly technical issues
limit offrs.

I will add, high slippage

Technical issues are top of my list right now.

I trade with an FCA-regulated broker so issues of stop-hunting, fraud etc. are not a concern.

Lack of transparency sucks! When a broker isn’t transparent, it means they’re hiding stuff, and that’s a red flag. Customers need to know what they’re getting into, from fees to policies. Without transparency, trust goes out the window, and that’s a good enough reason to leave a broker in the dust.

I found that the customer support of my previous broker was lacking. They were slow to respond to my queries and often provided generic responses that didn’t address my concerns adequately.

only “product availability” (i switched brokers to be able to trade things the original broker didn’t have available)

i’ve only ever used FCA- and/or NFA/CFTC-regulated brokers, so i’ve never had any other problem

If the regulation and service provided by a broker, I would definitely go for another broker.

The facilities or features they offer are good but they comparatively charge high trading spread.

So far I have changed two to three brokers just because I faced slippage and requotes issues with them while trading.

I used to face several technical issues with my previous brokers and that’s why I had to change that broker.

Actually initially I started with a small capital and the broker was ordinary but when I planned to invest big amount, I needed to change the broker owing to regulation and security factor.