What? Me? New? Nahhh...psshhhhaa..yeah

I have been reading and wanting to commit to day/swing trading Forex for a while, but I haven’t been able to pull the trigger as of yet.

I recently ended my work relationship due to a horrible boss and company and have some savings to focus on myself for a bit. So, here I am. Learning and pursuing something that I have wanted to do since I was in High School (20 years ago) but never did. My goal is to become independent as a trader so that I can spend as much time with my family as I want and have a good life doing it.

1 Like

Good luck ,it obviously not easy but there is lots of information you can obtain these days

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @thenameisdietrich. Sorry to hear about what happened to you. Start with the education section here. Then as you go along, open a demo account to practice what you’re learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

dumb and dumber aplauso

Welcome! Study hard!

Thanks! I’m already super happy that I found babypips…I was just floundering before and the courses are starting to teach me why! If I had money in the market I would definitely have been in the 70-80% (or 90/90/90) that lost all their money.

1 Like