What Really Turned My Trading Around

Haha yeah that burned me too, was really happy about my decision and homework and it just turned to ****. Looking forward to Rels post on this topic

Ok, first try went bad damn!
Price closed below 20 pips box after a bounce from GMMA line. The following candle went a little inside, then price touced again the -20 pips line. So, I went short… And EU spiked up… and took my SL…F… it!! (one of those 20% that don’t work) :mad:
Clearly, up pressure was too strong. In this case: going long after the break up could be considered?
Now wait for next 20 pips retrace… is it a good idea?
Maybe it will touch 1.2800 / 1.2825 before…

That is the best answer I could get from you… :slight_smile: The most relevant thing for me is doing it right… Then, the market does what he wants… (let’s say we haven’t a 5H up leg yet… so I could have suspected something :33:)

Actually seems price will close again below a 20 pips retrace. This time, i’ll wait for a retrace inside and enter there… Or, if it never comes up (i.e. goes down a lot), I’ll try to trade a following bounce to 20 pips zone

I got hit one too…on GU…damn…!
The box of 20 pips flush…Once price was closed under it, I went short…and it spikes up then…
CF?

Short Again on EU.

1. Price retraced & closed (15 min candle) below 20 pips line (Upper green line and 1st vertical line in my chart). I waited for a bounce inside and went short @ first short 5 min candle. Then price closed again below 20 pips line (15 min candle… 2nd vertical line)…

Second green horiz line is first TP= 20 PIPS
Let’s see if it’s goin to work this time… :51:

[B]EDIT: 1th TP hit…[/B] The rest it’s now @ BE

In fact I entered 5 pips before… :smiley:

But remember I have to recover previous loss… :slight_smile:

That F… guy went high again …and hit my SL @ BE. :mad:
Waiting for next retrace…

I’m calm… just spoked aggressive… :wink:

But you should admit that for a beginner, successful trades help to build confidence in trading method. If one starts with a losing streak… than it’s hard to remain consistent…
Anyway, I’ve understood your method very well, and I saw that it works… so, I’m taking it easy :18:

I’ve still a lot to learn, of course, but what you gave us until now is far more than each other method/system/book/workshop until now… :smiley:

well CF…we got it right now…but destiny goes against us. Thats trading anyway. Shall we proceed to the new MP then…?:22:

Ohh My God…:o:o

You wanna drive us crazy CF… ROFL…!

Simple… we need just to know were sellers or buyers (the real ones…) are… :slight_smile:

Supply & Demand concepts?

UUhhhm I see zero sum game. the number of buy is allways the same number as sell. The difference I guess is in the buy /sell orders?

its trading jungle says CF…jungle law…HOhOhoo…:46:

I dont know, but I think its about what price bears or bulls want, and not what its beeing sold for in the moment. sort of haggeling

Betwen I’m short again… because of a bounce from 20 pips zone :slight_smile:
Took 18 pips on first half and now I’m looking for a big run… :smiley:

Greed & Fear?

Zero sum game…the arrow shows up and down of price…then…"someone’ are those brokers?..aahhh…I’m blank…:eek:

Price move towards the closest buy/sell order or SL/TP. If there is a cluster of SL at a critical point and price touch this, it will start eating away at it and propell the price down. I would think the only thing that move price is the placement of orders

At a certain level of price of financial instrument (Shares, Currencies, Commodities etc.), people believes price is cheap enough to buy it. So, starts to buy and price raise… other people looking at this runs to buy being afraid price raise too much… This is GREED.

As soon the price goes on raising, someone starts to think it’s becoming too high… and starts selling ( takes profit ). And price drop. Other people then runs to sell because of FEAR to lose their previous profit…

Is this?
In this case, I’ll try to post some pictures