What’s best paid EA for scalping?

I’ve googled and read and watched and not found any bot that’s good. For mt5 or cTrader

Don’t have time to learn to create my own

Hopefully this forum can help me.

Can be semi automated it fully. Looking for simple scalper paid and free if good

I can get you the worlds best scalper for 1$. Listen closely, go to your local Dollar General store and buy a 1$ mirror. Look into the mirror every morning before trading, that is the worlds best scalper.

Honestly though, if there was a profitable scalping bot it wouldnt be being sold to the general public, it would be racking up serious caysh on someones private server. If you want to become a profitable scalper then you will need to put in the blood, sweat, and tears to make it happen.

1 Like

There is no such “best scalper EA”. Why are you taking short cuts with EAs, unless you are consistently profitable? You have to make for forex

You have to make and find time to learn how to trade the right way manually without any robots. A robot won’t help you learn anything at all. A lot of people fail at forex because they want to take shortcuts.

There are lots of ctrader bots right now for sale in general public. One thing is for sure that I’ve read is that sellers will entice you that it will look great but it will not. If there is one it wont just be sold for a 200$ or $30 .So be careful.

Actually, I disagree. Sometimes developers make great institutional robots, sell it to them and then they sell it publicly but because of the giant stigma(rightfully earned to be honest) of all of them being scams, it’s really hard to find one that works… consistently.

If anyone want’s to get serious, I’m working with one and doing quite well, so far. It’s an addition to my manual trading investments. I may start a thread

That’s it in a nutshell, Bots have to managed as well, it’s not just turn them loose and walk away…
Parameters have to be tuned, Criteria has to be set, market conditions have to suit the algo your running.

What they remove from your trading is the donkey work, procrastination and a lot of the stress…

So price action, Indicator is signaling a definite BUY opportunity… ALL traders check it and check it and check it again before pulling the trigger…

Bots don’t, criteria met… Bang… position opened, pending order placed… position closed… no delay.

I will not mention any providers of trading software here, and don’t bother to PM me… (I’ll be accused of trying to sell things again!!) But there are some seriously good Bots available out there… some are even FREE… If managed properly they will make money.

You will have to tell us about one of these profitable bots that you are refering to. Not profitable for weeks or months, but years.

I’d like to follow this thread, so i can try the EA you mentioned one by one.
It is very possible, scalping is a good technique for EA you know, it is now based on news, and has short close range when loss