What’s one thing you’ve spent money on that was meant to help with your trading that’s actually worth it?

No trading courses, EAs or indicators please!

I’m talking more about tools. As in, is there anyone out there who’s on a paid TradingView account? Is it worth it?

Maybe an excel trading journal template you had to pay for?

I got an App on my phone that alerts me when a price level has been hit on a key support/resistence level I put in a day or two before. Allows me to not miss a move, but I don’t have to sit at the chart all day, and it has basically eliminated overtrading for me, which used to be a problem. It only cost £5 too.

1 Like

Oh this is perfect! What’s the app called?

FxAlerts on the App Store, not sure if it is anywhere else like Android etc.

No. And if i will,it would be Stoxy’s permanent subscription. I love its uptodate news features as regards Stocks & Currencies; besides that it helps me keeps note/journals. All these using the free version, but the ads made me not enjoy every bit of it and i don’t mind getting my subscription.

nothing good i remember my first trading days i spent 800 lev (about 450 dollar) on 2 ea that said they can make a lot of profits for me but they were really fake and bad

Nothing about tools, I just bought a book named ((Mind Over Markets: Power Trading with Market Generated)) and it was really helpful to help me overcome my emotions and make me more disciplined

I see a lot of people talking about that, even saying the prices of accounts! But I used (Pro+) and it was not a major thing. It gives you some options but not as many as they say (It is overrated in my mind)
Also, I asked for EAs a few days ago and no one introduced one to me, so I think we don’t have to look for them at all
or Maybe @ProfesorPips can help us on creating one since he told me he has his own EAs.

what kind of tools?

In my case I havent actually spent the money as yet but I am seriously looking at something they call “Magic Keys”, a pic of it is attached. Been hearing some good things about it for some time now.
One of these days I’ll take the plunge myself and see how it goes.

that thing is a joke and waste of money, exactly what does it do that cannot be done by MT4 now?

Do you mean TradingView?

NO, I Do NOT mean TradingView

TV pro+ account.

What makes the pro+ account better than the paid version?