What’s your biggest accomplishment in your trading journey?

Interested in hearing about the achievements you all have had in your trading journey. What’s the biggest thing you’ve achieved so far?

Hi @chocomoley, it’s hard to describe it. if math is the only concern here, growing fund from 4 digits into 8 digits. But the real thing is … the freedom it brings to me.

1 Like

Gaining the confidence to make informed decisions consistently, and seeing those choices pay off :star_struck:

1 Like

Taking all the money I invested in crypto trading over the last four years out of crypto-ville and back to fiat world. I did that in March 2024, and still have a sizeable crypto portfolio that I continue to trade. In the past I was never able to do that with stock trading, forex trading or options.

Now because I have been able to do it, I am continuing crypto and rewriting my forex strategy and plan. Importantly, my goals do not need to be “hundreds of percent per year”. I will be more than satisfied if any trading pursuit returns between 10% and 20% per year. I know this is achievable with my track record, and I know that is enough to keep me out of the poor house.

1 Like

My biggest win in trading has been learning to stay patient and not let my emotions take over. Keeping cool and sticking to my plan, even when the market gets crazy, was a game-changer for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have broken my addiction to settling stop-losses.

Sometimes.

2 Likes

I won’t say that I achieved many thing but I recovered some of my mistakes and developed the way I was trading to some extent.

1 Like

I have been able to maintain some amount of decent profit and this consistency brought back after at least three years.

1 Like

Recently cracked the market

This includes stocks crypto commodity currencies

My journey has just began now to be the richest person in the world

1 Like

Nice! 4 to 8 digits is an amazing achievement. Congrats on your success!

1 Like

Not blowing the 2 live accounts I’ve had. Does that mean I should blow one up just to get it out of the way maybe??

1 Like

That’s a huge achievement too! You’ve come a long way in your trading journey. Congrats on this and good luck with your next milestones!

You’ve developed a strong mindset, and that’s a key part of being successful. Keep it up!

1 Like

Good for you! Staying disciplined like this is a big step.

That’s great progress and something to be proud of.

Oh, just starting now? You’ve been posting this since last year. :grimacing:

I predicted the stock crash check out my recent threads and I sold xau chf yesterday :muscle:

Yes only recently cracked it

For me, the main accomplishment is that I find myself doing (and loving) things I would never, ever have thought they were my thing. I found that trading is a great way to defy myself emotionally and go over my limits.
And yes, of course I love if I make some profits (as a matter of fact, trading IS about making profit). But the main thing I appreciate is the inner growth that the whole journey is giving me.

Ha! Definitely better to avoid blowing up accounts.

That’s awesome! You’re finding both personal growth and joy in the process.

1 Like