What’s your favourite Anime?

The weekend is here (Like always :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). And there is nothing as satisfying as watching Anime for me. There are a lot of threads on TV recommendations - What are you watching? - #27 by SeverianoGallo, and I have found some really nice suggestions. Thank you :grinning: But I love anime (And fantasy). So, what’s your favourite Anime? Do you have anything to recommend?

2 Likes

My favorite anime is literally my profile picture attack on Titan which is one of the best animes around.

1 Like

I’ve never watched one. I’ve seen people talk about it a lot. but never had the appeal. Yet.

What do you suggest for someone to jump start their anime interest?

I don’t go deep on anime, but I have just a few that I’ve watched and really enjoyed.

1 Like

@dushimes Ghost in the shell is one of my favourites. :heart: Who is your favourite character?

1 Like

Haha! This is relatable. You don’t like them until you start watching. Well, I started it by watching Death Note. You could try that. It’s very engaging :slightly_smiling_face: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I haven’t seen Ghost in the Shell in years. haha But now I feel like watching it again. My cousins put me on to it.

But I’ve watched Ninja Scroll just yesterday, and Akira last week.

As far as Ninja Scroll, my favourite character has to be Jubei. He’s got the balls of a brass monkey. Tessai, the guy made of stone, he was cool. I was hoping he made it to the end. His entrance was insane! Unfortunately, Kagero was his downfall.

In Akira…there’s so many layers to it. You can watch it and it’ll leave you thinking. I wish Tetsuo had developed in another way…in a force for good. But I guess that wasn’t meant for him.

Kaneda’s red bike was incredible!! haha I can understand why Tetsuo wanted it.

The setting was crazy. Neo Tokyo was a wild place.

Oh! I almost forgot…

I haven’t watched this in about a year and a half. But this another one on my list. As you can tell, these are all classics. My anime knowledge doesn’t go deep.

One of my favourite parts is Ken’s entrance when he’s chopping buildings in half. Also when he was fighting on the rooftop. I love when he does those rapid punches and kicks!

3 Likes

Same here :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and Death note is my most favourite anime till this date. Maybe because it was my first one :joy: Plus I am a fan of L :laughing:!

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion!

1 Like

I watched the first episode a while ago and I liked it! Maybe I should watch a few more!!

2 Likes

@dushimes Yes, I have plenty of anime. I think when you start watching it doesn’t look fun. But episode after after, you know you are watching the GOAT.

1 Like

Btw, if you guys are looking to watch something with your kids and family. I highly recommend this!

unnamed

I love this comment so much! Bro :heart: I feel the same - “You can watch it and it’ll leave you thinking.” The characters have so much depth. Honestly that bike is so dope :partying_face:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it :popcorn:

1 Like

You’re welcome :heart:

1 Like

Quite amazed to see that nobody mentioned Dragon Ball Z :face_with_raised_eyebrow: it was one of the most popular anime of all time! From the characters to the storyline, everything was just awesome about that show!:man_dancing: Has anybody watched that show?

1 Like

Gintama has to be my all time favourite!

1 Like

@SMIfx Oh yes! I remember watching this one a couple of years back. Need to watch this again :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Thanks for reminding :heart:

1 Like

No worries. Have a good watch!

1 Like

@SMIfx Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: Watching anything new?