What should I focus on, If I only want to learn about trading futures?

Title. Im new to trading, but I’m only interesed on trading futures. I have been reading into price action, market tendencies and basic things, but where should I focus to start from the scratch? I mean, if you read forex books or watch videos they talk about cfds, options, and stocks… but I’m not sure if im losing my time hearing these things, If i only want to focus on futures… I’m using ninjatrader demo by the way. Thanks in advance.

you’re not completely wasting your time, in the sense that “trading is trading” and at least in theory it might be possible to learn useful stuff about futures trading by looking at forex trading

but it’s a “relative” waste of your time, compared with what you could be looking at instead

this is a beginners’ forex trading forum, and almost nobody here trades futures

there are a couple of futures trading forums where you might acquire much more relevant and helpful information

I think you don’t know the basic of trading. Futures is a financial derivative where you make contract to buy or sell an underlying asset (stock, bond, currency, etc.) at a predetermined price in the future. So, if you want to trade only futures then you obviously have to understand the basic rules of trading. Go through the basics of financial derivatives, it will help you to better understand how effectively you can trade these financial assets to hedge your risks.