What source do u suggest for an intermediate to continue learning forex?

Hey guys,
I’ve learnt almost anything available on the internet, utube, Telegram or here…
And I need to know more to be able to trade on live account but the content is repetitious now…
Any source I want to start keeps saying the same word… but it’s only good for a beginner. I want a content to teach how to use Fib, elliot, price action, indicators, etc… to plough the market😁(intermediate or advanced level of them)
Please introduce any source u feel it could come in handy

1 Like

Did you finish the school of pipsology?

Yes,I did…

Sounds like you probably know too much already and need to get back to basics and try to find a simple strategy that has an effective edge.

No joke! Look back at what you said at the beginning. You have found every online resource you can and learned every already.

Strange! Maybe you haven’t learned everything like you claim? And you are just trying to freeload from other people’s gems that we have found.

Are you willing to pay money?
Sometimes it is best to pay money for a professionally packaged course taught by a trader with many successful years working and trading for one of the world’s biggest and best financial institutions.
If you wanted to become an electrician, you would find a qualified professional electrician with years of experience and become their apprentice. It should be no different when learning to trade. There is only so much one can learn from free resources. A professional course will fast track you to success.

2 Likes

It’s not clear whether you are looking for some knowledge about everything or looking for answers for every problem. Either way you will be searching for ever.

Before you start looking for an answer, find the question.

4 Likes

Books

• "Fibonacci Trading" by Carolyn Boroden
  • "Elliott Wave Principle" by Frost and Prechter
  • "Trading Price Action Trends" by Al Brooks

Online Courses

• Udemy and Coursera offer advanced courses on these specific trading techniques. Look for courses with high ratings and reviews from experienced traders.
3 Likes

Hi,
Did you look at nononsenseforex? he has 150+ videos and a very logical way of covering A to Z - set up to exit strategies and plans. I follow a modified and simplified example of his teachings. Be prepared to spend about 100 hours of study on his topics alone. Don’t take this as a criticism, but I think you are suffering from analysis paralysis. As it is often said - JFDI :slight_smile:

8 Likes

so use that information in practice

1 Like

About the academic knowledge, yes I learned everything but still can’t find myself a profitable strategy… u know…things on chart trading live is 101 precent different from what u have learnt…and my besttt strategy comes with the win rate of 40 and_as I saw profitable traders that can get more from the market_ I’m looking for some kinda source to bring my level up next to them
About finding a mentor with money,well I can’t trust that easy. Even in free courses I have seen there’s still a bunch of swindlers which only want to shake u:|
I couldn’t find a trustable source:/
Do u know any?

1 Like

I’m looking for some kinda course which seriously teach u how u can build a bulletproof strategy… I’m talking about the strategies with 60 percent win rate. And plus I’m looking for some course that teaches how to “create” an indicator for yourself…
do u know any?..

1 Like

Thank u so muchhh,
You’re a bunch❤️

1 Like

Yes, I really am​:joy::joy::joy:
u know there’s a lot of unusable content on the internet and every mentor claims that the other one’s training is useless🗿
Though I watched the both I’m confused which one is right and when it comes to back testing, both of them are wrong😂
So I asked here may someone know kinda content which helped them.
Thank u very much for the course u introduced :heart:

I repeatedly watched videos with same content and as soon as I wanted to test them on chart they did not work! Not only with indicators, but also the trend lines… or maybe I’m not picking the right one… but whatever it is I need to know a step higher cuz I know every content I have learnt so far are only 20% of the whole picture…

Maybe a course run by Andrea Unger would interest you.
Andrea Unger has proven 4 times he had what it takes. Four times winner of the World Cup of Trading (Futures).
It is free to investigate what he has to offer.

Unfortunately I have no personal first hand experience doing his course.

1 Like

Yeah, I heard of him… looking for a way to get his courses free🤔
Thanks bro, You’re a bunch❤️

1 Like

mhm, how much time did you spent to learn each method? one month? and you decide, “it doesn’t work”

A training course can be good value for example if you are in a situation where you have only say a 3-month window to learn trading and start making money or the opportunity is lost forever.

But who is ever in that situation?

A course is good value if you don’t know what you should learn on your own initiative. But if you don’t know what you should learn, how would you find the right course? And remember a teacher teaches you only what they want you to know, which might not be what you need to know.

A course is good value if you are too lazy or risk-averse to find and try out your own methods. But that has to suggest you’re looking at the wrong career.

Get a simple strategy that involves as few decisions by the trader as possible, open a demo account and start trading it. You will start learning how to trade but more important you will start learning what you need to know to trade well.

4 Likes

That’s a good start. You could do your own testing and figure out the other 80% for yourself. You don’t need more information, you need more practice.

1 Like

That’s the important thing.

This might help.

1 Like

Around 10 months since I started properly, And I don’t say it doesn’t work at all but the max of win rate is around 40 I traded with famous indicators and I had winning trades but I saw some traders with higher win rate and I decided to strengthen myself in trading
When I asked them about their strategy I realized there’s still a world of jargons and indicators I know sht about​:joy::joy: